What color tie?

goodasgold

Pro Member
Reaction score
I have a Navy Blue suit and was wondering if anybody had any idea for what color tie looks best with that color of suit. I'm not looking for a tie that is too flashy. I only ask because I am not color coordinated at all. I might end up picking a florescent green tie if I don't get some ideas. Just kidding about the florescent green. :p

Originally posted by cultclassic+Sep 29 2005, 06:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Sep 29 2005, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goodasgold@Sep 29 2005, 08:07 PM
Just kidding about the florescent green. :p
:( i was about to suggest that! [/b][/quote]
:lol: okay I'll put that on my "maybe" list.

Oooo ok navy blue you can do so many things with that!!

here ya go hon

:) And too it depends on what you are wearing it for and where

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 29 2005, 06:20 PM
Oooo ok navy blue you can do so many things with that!!

here ya go hon

:) And too it depends on what you are wearing it for and where
For ceremonies like weddings. Thanks for the link. ;)

A yellow tie looks pretty good I think.

Duh, that's why it's called Men's Warehouse :blush: :D :naughty:

No thank goodness, we did have a street sign in our yard.. lots of roof tops got all messed up.. and the hottest club here got destroyed.. I drove by it today.. it's so sad

And for a wedding.. i would go for Red ;)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 29 2005, 08:29 PM
And for a wedding.. i would go for Red ;)
White dress is out of the question huh? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

oooohhh yeah!!!

back to topic, ( :blink: )
how do you pick a tie anyway? i thought the tie should have a little bit of suit's color, plus a little bit of the shirts color. so i picked one just like that, and the lady at the counter says "you know, that tie doesn't go with that suit..." and so i say "oh yeah, i know that, this tie is for another suit.." :blush: :lol:

Well your skin tone is number one priority, i think picking the colors is common sense, but it's all about the patters

Light blue tie with your navy suit. God I love wearing my suit, it makes you look so bad ass. :D

Ok my suit is sweet and it put my mom back around $1,200 but she insisted plus it was for her mom's funeral so. Its professionally tailored, black, 4 button, two lower pockets on the jacket. I wore a light blue shirt underneath with a matching blue tie that had wide diagonal stripes. Plus I got the shiny black dress shoes. I will say I looked sexy.

Back