Wierd things you do

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
I read magazines starting from the back

and

sleep with my right foot outside the covers... my mom does that too

I eat reese's weird. I like to eat the chocolate around the edge first then just eat the middle.

Remember those commercials? ''How to eat a Reeses''

I eat the edge of the pickle, to save the middle

I have some sort of gluten allergy so I cannot eat a lot of bread. I do some but I just have to limit it or I get sick. So like if I order a hamburger I have to eat the meat with a fork.

I use to eat pizza with a fork and knife.... i wonder why i don't do that anymore..

I also have to have a pillow covering the right side of my face, and one placed just below my left ear B)

I used to fall asleep by lifting my left hand straight up into the air until I got tired. :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Sep 26 2005, 12:01 PM
I use to eat pizza with a fork and knife.... i wonder why i don't do that anymore..
Oh man I'd forgotten about that! Yeah I used to too, and my ex-step-mother used to yell at my brother and I for it. She was such a megawhore bitch.

:wub: @ Anthony, that's so cute..

OK, me.. I twirl my hair as a nervous habit, but it's always the same patch of hair. It just feels different from the rest of my hair, I can always find it.

I also hoarde candles. Buy em constantly, never burn em.

Pshh, my husband's in his own world most of the time.. if I asked him to go get me a candle he'd be like "We gots candles?" and I'd be like "Yeah, in the office closet" and he'd be like "There's a closet in there?" :rolleyes:

Something else I do: touch everything to my lips. I've always done it, like I never got over that sticking-everything-in-my-mouth phase that babies go through. (SHUT UP ANDY.) I don't know anyone else that does it but it stands to reason that there are other people that do.. it's like I can't feel texture through my fingertips so I use my lips instead. :blink:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 26 2005, 04:55 PM
Pshh, my husband's in his own world most of the time.. if I asked him to go get me a candle he'd be like "We gots candles?" and I'd be like "Yeah, in the office closet" and he'd be like "There's a closet in there?" :rolleyes:

Something else I do: touch everything to my lips. I've always done it, like I never got over that sticking-everything-in-my-mouth phase that babies go through. (SHUT UP ANDY.) I don't know anyone else that does it but it stands to reason that there are other people that do.. it's like I can't feel texture through my fingertips so I use my lips instead. :blink:
:huh:

Originally posted by dascoot@Sep 26 2005, 04:11 PM
I also hoarde candles. Buy em constantly, never burn em.
I used to do that. My parents hated it. "Why do you need so many candles?"

Guess who had the last laugh when that blackout hit 2 years ago.

i am constantly shakin my leg or foot, drives my dad insane, my older sister does it too,

also a nail biter, but a lot of people do that

ok it's not something I do.. it's done to me

For some reason cats always go for my eyes and hair. They will like bury their noses in my eyes, well the corner. And suck my hair.. every single cat I have ever met has done this to moi

Another wierdo thing I do is steal my mom's food. Everyone at the table can have the same exact thing on their plate and even offer me it. But it's my mom's that I want.. it's wierd

Back