Laguna Beach The Real Orange County Season 1

BelFiore83

Reaction score
Anyone know any of the songs played during episode 1 of laguna beach? (Not the ad songs, I have all those).
For example, there was a good something corporate song but i dont know the name. There should be a list of songs played in the episode in my personal opinion..but anywaysssss, thanks for any help.

I remeber come clean-hillary duff
simple life-no doubt thats really all i remeber but i will watch it again and figure it out.

I REALLY was hoping to find the song from the commercial. The chorus of the song plays when the girl is wswinging around the pole. You can see it on MTV.com. ANYONE KNOW?

The part is something like... "You toooooold us of your new life..." Whats the whole song?

XCel: You can search our Forums for answers on the music used in various ads for the show.

Belfiore: As for the song heard during the actual first episode, can you describe what was happening in the episdoe when you heard the song?

Song's I remember were "Boucing off the walls"-sugarcult, "Overdrive"- katy rose and these songs were on the Laguna Beach website:
Vaughan Penn "Ready to Rise"
Vaughan Penn "Miracle of You"
i-94 "I'm Getting Through"
Jaime Paxton "5 Years"

xcel Im guessing the song you want is "who knows" by avril lavigne but i dont know.

Some of the lyrics are
Home is this a quiet place where you should be alone
Is this where the troubled and the tortured find a home...
(or something like that)
Its when Kristen and stephen leave the party

and theres another one
thats something like rise and shine its gonna be a lonely lonely lonely day
at the very end of the episode

Michelle,
What is the song that was played when LC and Steven were at her house being built ? A guy sings it, and the chorus is higher pitched. Please help if you can.

Originally posted by IT4Life@Oct 5 2004, 09:30 AM
What is the song that was played when LC and Steven were at her house being built ? A guy sings it, and the chorus is higher pitched. Please help if you can.
do you remember any lyrics?

unfortunatley not...all i remember was the scene when I heard it. Any luck?

I'm looking for that same song when they are at the new house. Sounds vaguely like dave matthews (but it's not) or john mayer. the lyrics say the word "fifteen" at the high part of the chorus. Anyways, anyone know the song played when steven and that girl are at dinner after the scene at the house? Once again, I don't really know the lyrics. Thanks.

I would like to know the Hip Hop song that comes on right when Kristen and Stephen are leaving after surfing. It is at the begining of episode 2. I dont know any of the lyrics but the show is on every day so if some one could watch it and tell me if they can find it. Thanx

Some of the words are ....we you only got one hundred years to live..../////does that help any?

thx guys! i was just asking for any songs remembered...appreciate it!

Hey Everyone I was wondering if someone can help me out with some info on this song I heard it on the show Laguna Beach episode titled the Black and white party it was the second to last song played when stephen was leaving the party and the camera was on LC I think this is some of the words to it
"Home is this a quiet place where you should be alone is this where the trouble and torture..."
please help I really liked this song can't find it anywhere!!! :)

Hi, I'm desperately trying to find this song that they briefly played on the second episode of Laguna Beach on MTV. I can't remember exact lyrics, but I believe that the chorus went something like, "Don't know that it's gone until it's too late" or something like that. the rest of the song kind of goes through the days of the week with lyrics like, "it was only monday..... it was tuesday....." etc. I saw the video once on mtv2 maybe about 2 or 3 years ago. if someone know this song i'd be so thankful! i'm desperately trying to find it.

Back