Green Street Hooligans

gillb1

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song is that's playing during the actual football match scene in this film? Looked everywhere and can't find it!!

Yes id also like to know the songs from green street,especially the one near the end wear there fighting. : )

Originally posted by The Godfather@Oct 4 2005, 11:35 AM
Yes id also like to know the songs from green street,especially the one near the end wear there fighting. : )
I think is Kasabian, the tune on the fight sequence. The one on the end is "i wanna be adore" Stone Roses.

saludos!!

Anyone know the instrumental song that starts in the beginning right when Elijah Wood is buying his plane ticket and continues all the way till he walks up the steps from the London tube.

It basically plays from start to finish of the opening credits.

Please help! I've got a list of the soundtrack here but I don't know which song is the one I'm looking for:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385002/soundtrack

HELP, HELP, HELP!

I was wondering if anybody know the song that plays at the MENU of the DVD (USA VERSION).

It's a rock-ish song with an acoustic hit. It sounds a bit like Eagle Eye Cherry's save tonight but it's not it.

I know i've heard it before and it's bugging me. I can't put my finger on it!

HELP ANYBODY!

I was wondering if there is actually a soundtrack out there because I couldn't really find it... also if one doesn't exist, does anyone know what the menu music on the DVD is?

i just saw the movie Green Street Hooligans and i loved it but there is a song thats really bothering me...in the final fight scene at the end of this movie there is slow music playing it had the lyrics "and i stood with my brothers...............flood, and we were 1 flesh, 1 bread, 1 life, 1 blood" i cant find this song newhere HELP

plz n thanx

It is called "One Blood" by Terence Jay. I was actually looking for a full soundtrack but really can't find anything. I did find that song however.

Will someone please tell me the singer or the song title for the song for the airport scene. i am about to kill myself because i have been looking for about a year. If you have any info on this please let me know.

Thank you!

I would love to know some of the songs from this great movie as well! The song especially the song after the older brother gets put into the hospital and the wife and brother are about to go back to the states.

Soundtracks for Hooligans (2005)

* "Shame"
Written and Performed by Terence Jay
With Balazs Szalai, Daesik Kim, Ricky J. Hernandez

* "Run from the Pigs"
Written and Performed by Terence Jay
With Balazs Szalai, Daesik Kim, Ricky J. Hernandez

* "Only When I Laugh"
Written by Ken Jones

* "Hooligan Drums"
Written and Performed by Ivan Koutikov

* "The Strength of One"
Music by Machine Head
Performed by Christopher Mann

* "A No Win Situation"
Music by Machine Head
Performed by Christopher Mann

* "Queen's English"
Written by Peter Batchelder, Daniel Holter and Vinny Millevolte
Courtesy of FirstCom Music, a unit of Zomba Enterprises, Inc.

* "Waterfall"
Written by Ian Brown (as Ian George Brown) and John Squire
Performed by Stone Roses
Courtesy of Jive Records under license from BMG Film & TV Music

* "I Wanna Be Adored"
Written by Ian Brown (as Ian George Brown) and John Squire
Performed by Stone Roses
Courtesy of Jive Records under license from BMG Film & TV Music

* "I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
Written by Jaan Kenbrovin and John Kellette

* "Def Beat"
Written by Tom Holkenborg
Performed by Junkie XL
Courtesy of Roadrunner Records

* "Seasick"
Written by Willie Scott
Courtesy of FirstCom Music, a unit of Zomba Enterprises, Inc.

* "One Kick Beyond"
Written and Produced by Junkie XL

* "Stand Your Ground"
Written by Brett L. Gordon and Alexander Lusty
Performed by Acarine
Courtesy of CNR Records

* "Morning Song"
Written and Produced by Junkie XL

* "One Blood"
Written by Charlie Midnight and Ivan Koutikov
Performed by Terence Jay

* "Test of a Man"
Written and Performed by Dash

* "Moving On"
Written by Reuben Alexander, David Ireland and Kai Lemke
Performed by Must
Courtesy of Wind-Up Records, LLC

:ph34r:

thanks for the try but ive already come accross that page many times. now if you could tell me which song on that list is the one from the airport and where i could find that song i would be much obliged.

Now I know this movie has been out for a year now, but I enjoy the music to the film and would like to know a web site to download the soundtrack. I know the name of the songs but I just dont know where to get them. Can any one help?

Does anyone know what song is playing after the first fight with Elijah Wood in it, they are running away after winning and there is a song in the background...
PLEASE HELP

Back