talk like a pirate

OHHH HOH HOH HOHHHHHH

*out of no where i just got handed an ice cream cone in front of the monitor*

I'm offically declaring oct 13 to be international talk like a software pirate day...you can talk in l33t or in binary but you have to drink a lot of coke that day as well....oh also you can't call anybody by their real names..only their handles...

also ninja's are cooler, but "talk like a ninja" day would suck....

''Ben It's not diet, it's not diet'' :lol:

Ok have yall seen that Ikea Commercial where the guy is talking about.. i forgot.. but he sounds just like that guy in The end of the World thingy:mellow:

Originally posted by andy+Sep 23 2005, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Sep 23 2005, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Sep 22 2005, 03:51 AM
but you have to drink a lot of coke that day as well
Will Diet Pepsi do? [/b][/quote]
there's diet pepsi now?
is that different from pepsi max?!

i don't think we even have diet pepsi down here...

we only had cherry coke briefly but i don't think it did very well...which makes me :( because i love cherry coke...

and cream soda...which we also don't have...

i'm going to make bootleg cherry coke. i'm going to be a soda pirate. anybody actually know how to make coke?!

when i was working at subway, we used to have a little side business where we'd sell coke syrup on the side, to people who just wanted syrup. if you've never drunk pure coke syrup, you haven't lived.

yummy red wine, yummy yummy yummy red red wine yummy yummy

Originally posted by a_iver@Sep 24 2005, 08:58 PM
yummy red wine, yummy yummy yummy red red wine yummy yummy
can i see your ID please? aren't you that kid from Incredibles?

Back