Bones Season 1

Camvike

Reaction score
Ok, so I know the first song in the show was Howie Day-Collide. Did anyone else what this? Anyone know the other songs? Or am I a huge nerd for being a David Boreanus fan???

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that played during the girls funeral in the new show Bones?

Originally posted by Camvike@Sep 14 2005, 06:02 AM
Ok, so I know the first song in the show was Howie Day-Collide. Did anyone else what this?
i'm a huge Better than Ezra fan, so collide was a given. didn't know the other two. i say 6 epps then it's gone.

I am at a loss, what does Better than Ezra have to do with Collide by Howie Day?

Any help on finding this tune?
Something about "this is the way we live our lives?"
About 8:53, toward the end of the show during the montage.

Hey there,

Does anyone know what the song is that's playing in the background during
the very last scene with Bones and the detective in the bar. Where he's talking
to her about vacations. This is in the last night's episode with the Mummified
man that was in the walls? I couldn't hear any lyrics but I know it was a man
singing and playing the guitar?

It's possible that it's "Something" by Cary Brothers.

There's a list, btw, on the Bones page on fox.com of all the songs featured in each episode, if you search under the "features" tab

Originally posted by Camvike@Sep 21 2005, 08:18 AM
I am at a loss, what does Better than Ezra have to do with Collide by Howie Day?
kevin from BTE wrote Collide

what was the music playing before PRECIOUS. it was on when Booth was aresting the model. dance/trancish song.

I looked at the track listing on the "Bones" page on fox.com, and the song you're talking about sounds very much like "Show Your Style" by Ferry Corsten.

The show's theme song was written specifically for the show by The Crystal Method. I can't find a name for it, so I'll just go with "Bones" theme. It's not commercially available.

What was the song playing when Bones was above the comic book store? When they first meet the geeky subgroup, they're playing a song that they turn off

Hi,

I think the name of the song was "Ah! Leah!" by Donnie Iris.

Kris

:)

The songs that played in that eppy were:

"Feel it now" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
"Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold
"Out of Control" by She Wants Revenge
"Ah! Leah!" by Donnie Iris
"Body Talk" by KIX

Hope that helps a little . . .

Kris
:)

Back