The Golden Hour ITV

j no case

Reaction score
Hi, ITV is advertising a show that is about to start on ITV1 called 'The Golden Hour'. They are using a tune as a bed for the advert that I've been after for some time, it's a techno tune that sounds quite underground like you might actually hear it in some dirty dark club somewhere. Does anyone know for sure what this track is ?, I'd love to know !
cheers j-n-c
.......oops!, wrong forum, sorry. I thought that as this is an advert for a TV show it should go in........ah whatever. Just to add to the description, the track is fairly minimall, not stark, but its driving element is stabs of one single noise that gradually filter in intensity, then repeat. I hope that rings a bell for somebody..... :) :)

I've got a feeling it might be a chemical brothers track, if it isn't it could easily be. Hopefully this narrows things down a bit.
cheers,
jnc.

Finally somebody with good taste in Techno / House music.

Excellent underground tune!! If been trying to find this song for about 5 years now. First heard it played by a Dutch dejay called Maurits Paardekoper. Never heard the tune again until now! I had a videotape with this dejay playing this tune as well, but the girlfriend erased it :angry: taping "something" crappy over it.

It must be quite hard to find the actual vinyl record in the end... :(

I'd love to find out who made this tune, and the label from which it came....
There must be somebody out there that knows!!!

Alain

Who knows the artist and or label who made this excellent underground tune??

I've heard the song once about 5 years ago and I've been trying to find it since!
There is also a thread started in the other forum about commercials...

Just thought give it a shot in this one as well.

Just some pointers:

Heard this song on a Dutch TMF show called the DJ's by a Dutch DJ called Maurits Paardekoper, this was about 5 maybe even 6 years ago.

Anybody that has more pointers or the actual name of the artist, reply please!

Alain

Not that it helps you any, but I've posted about this track aswell......no replies so far.
cheers,
j-n-c

oops, I've just posted a 'me too' reply to your post. Anyway I can gaurante that if I find out what this is I will be able to track down a copy.....or two. I'm good at that. We'll see if we get any replies.
cheers,
j-n-c

Artist: Daft Punk
Album: Homework
Tune: ALIVE

enjoy...

Tim

REALLY!......That makes sense actually. Thanks Tim you're a gent.
J N C

Back