The Simpsons Season 15

NovaBlas

Reaction score
The Simpsons "Margical History Tour" Bart is Mozart season 15

When he is lying in his death bed a song is playing that the captions only describe as "Choir singing a mournful aria"

Does anybody know the true name of this song?

I think it's "Mozart's Requiem - Lacrimosa." It was discussed somewhere here, but people fought over it.

Yeah it would almost have to be one of the movements from "Requie in D minor. "Lacriomsa" is as good a place to start as any.

Does anyone remember that one episode where its all old fashioned and bart is mozart?

well if u do.. maybe u could help me...

when bart (mozart) dies... theres this REALLY tragic song in the background

I have searched all over the net after a tracklist..

This is the song when marge and homer tries to escape from the children.. and they all turn in to "2d" and you see bart and lisa runs after the parents all over the US. I think I've heard this song in a old movie..

thanks for all help

erik

hi there...i love the simpsons..but i dont remember the song...i have some recallation..but um not sure...

it can be that theme from "peter and te wolf"..which i think was used in an old yeller movie...?...try the artist below...

Sergei Prokofiev

(or)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000003ETB/?tag=adtunes-20

Peter and the Meadow (background theme)?...

That's the song from Catch Me If You Can -- by John Williams. You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 1.

the episode is when Burns buys all the media outlets and Lisa has the only independent paper. anyways the first song i want to know is when the power goes out and Homer uses two batteries to power up a stereo. the second is when Skinner is reminiscing about the mimeo machine he used during the vietnam war.

the first song goes something like: Ill tell you what I want, what I really really want...

It's Spice Girls - "Wannabe" and Strawberry Alarm Clock - "Incense and Peppermints."

This will be a very hard one to find. So I do not blame anyone if they cannot find it.

There was an episode of "The Simpsons" called The Margical History Tour where Marge told various stories in a library. All of the stories were shown in "Simpson" form.

There was a part that had to do with Mozart (Bart) and Salieri (Lisa).

I would like to know the song played during the time of the skit when Mozart loses it all once he "bores" the Emporer. And then he dies.

It was an odd piece. Filled with strong voices and I believe there was a piano involved.

Piano Sonata in A major, K. 331, 3rd movement: Rondo Alla Turca I

Originally posted by proof@Dec 27 2005, 04:26 PM
Piano Sonata in A major, K. 331, 3rd movement: Rondo Alla Turca I
I'm pretty sure that isn't it. The song I am looking for had a deeper sound to it.

Could it be "Mozart's Requiem" perhaps? I found a website where someone was wondering about the music in the Mozart skit of that episode as well. They only mentioned the music played right after the opera fiasco while Bart is walking in the rain...and a Beethoven piece at the very end. It's probably not what you're looking for, but I gave it a try. :/

The Simpsons "My Mother the Carjacker" season 15

In the episode where Homer finds his mother the second time by getting a coded message from a newspaper article, at one point Marge says "You always go with your gut. This time why don't you listen to your brain.". At this point, Homer has a thought with someone playing a song on the ukelale - what is that song!??

The Simpsons "Diatribe of a Mad Housewife" season 15

Im looking for a song from the simpsons episode Diatribe for a Mad Housewife episode 10 of season 15 where marge writes the harpooned heart. You probably know the one. Anyway, theres a part in the episode where homer becomes a used cars salesman. Whats the name of the song that plays on the radio he turns on to cover up his "Smell"?

The Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror XIV" season 15

In the tree house of horror XIV the first part of the episode where homer becomes death. What is the song that is playing when death first comes to the house to kill Bart and then starts chasing him around the house with the upbeat music.
-Thanks

thanks that's the one. It was also in the south park episode when everybody was high on cough syrup. It was in Craig's show "cute animals with a wide action lense".

Song from the Simpsons?

There was an episode of the Simpsons called "Margical History Tour" in which Bart portrayed Amadeus Mozart. Near the end of the episode, there's a scene where Bart/Mozart is plodding drunkenly through the streets at night after his career is ruined. There's a musical piece playing in the background which I think is by...Mozart. Does anybody know the name of this song?

How was that (very known) song from Season 15, Tree House of Horror when Homer plays the piano (the 1st one)

i'm going nuts about it

Back