Last Action Hero

vw99vento

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing when the Jack Slater and Danny characters first pull up to the LAPD station when they are still in the movie, and they are showing the fountain out front with an overhead shot, then it shows them walking into the station passed a lot of people. It sounds like kind of a rap song. TIA!

Jon

i believe he does. I think Sharon Stone might also walk by at that part

I believe you're talking about "Cock The Hammer" by Cypress Hill. It's on the soundtrack CD.

thanks, but i actually have the soundtrack and that Cypress Hill song isn't it.

it looks like almost all the songs on the IMDB listing are the ones that are on the soundtrack that i have, and none of the others sound like they could be it

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song playing when the Jack Slater and Danny characters first pull up to the LAPD station when they are still in the movie, and they are showing the fountain out front with an overhead shot, then it shows them walking into the station passed a lot of people. It sounds like kind of a rap song. TIA!

Jon
Hey Jon, you are looking for a song called Hanging Tree by Jamal-Ski from the Album Roughneck Reality

Back