I MADE RACHEL MCADAMS LAUGH!!!

ALDR123456789N

Pro Member
Reaction score
Today, I got off work at around 1ish and so I went to go get lunch at my mom's work...at this really awesome famous bakery near our house. Apparently, Rachel Mcadams has been going at my mom's work often so I brought this magazine in case I see her.

The bakery was pretty slow since it's Monday and I had to wait for my mom to get off work so I could drive her home. So, it's about 3ish and in comes Rachel Mcadams, right when I'm eating some chocolate croissants and drinking tropicana orange juice. Anyways, I'm trying to look all cool and smooth and keeping in my starstruckness...and I walk over to her and she looks at me, while I'm holding my magazine...and I really didn't know what to say. So, I asked her if she could be my friend. She laughed and did the whole 'aww' thing and said maybe...She asked my name and I told her and she said it was a really sweet name...then I told her she had a really wicked name and that I'd change my name to Rachel anyday. My mom then came over and told Rachel that I was her son, who is nuts over her...and I was drinking my tropicana at this time trying to look all calm, but when my mom said that...the juice came down on the wrong hole and I started coughing...and Rachel laughed at me and asked if I was alright, then I was like, "I'm cool..." but I was literally dying. Anyways, she signed my magazine and I found out that she lived a few blocks away from my house, right where I used to wait for my school bus back in the day.

What I liked about Rachel: she's normal and isn't as flawlessly beautiful as most actresses would be...she's very cute and small...she looked 14, but ye :wub:

love, aldrin.

Did you scoop her up in your arms like Cut Dude did on the dock in the rain with the thing at the place?

maybe next time when i'm not choking and spilling orange juice all over myself

:wub: :cry: :heart:

That is awesome!! you guys should totally hang out

I just can't believe she lives that close from me. Don't worry guys, you won't see me on Entertainment Tonight..."CRAZY SITH DUDE ARRESTED FOR STALKING RACHEL MCADAMS!"

next time i see her *crosses fingers* i'm going to ask her if she wants to go play football (soccer).

:eek: That is a kick ass idea!!

Off to be a Philosopher. When i return I shall share my wisdom to my pupils -_-

Originally posted by ALDR123456789N@Aug 29 2005, 06:48 PM
I just can't believe she lives that close from me. Don't worry guys, you won't see me on Entertainment Tonight..."CRAZY SITH DUDE ARRESTED FOR STALKING RACHEL MCADAMS!"
"WEIRD KID ARRESTED ON RACHEL MCADAM'S LAWN WHILE SWINGING A RED-PAINTED WRAPPING PAPER TUBE AND MAKING "WHOMM, WHOMMM" NOISES!"

hahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erika, philosopher? i see you're also on the drought.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 29 2005, 03:38 PM
I don't know who Rachel Mcadams is. I'll do a google search.
That's exactly what I did. :lol: I've seen her in Mean Girls, but that's about it.

She kicked so much ass in Mean Girls.. Ima watch it ^_^

What do you mean ''drought"?

:lol: ...... :huh: that's true huh?

No I thought I had Philosophy <_<

hehe, alright...i'll be back later on.
i'm going to take a shower, then watch motorcycle diaries with babygirl... :ph34r:
talk to you later erika

Back