Comcast High Speed Internet

happyicecream

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know the song from Comcast High-speed Internet commercial?It's a catchy rock tune and the guy is singing something like "time is running out again" "tic-tock-tick tick tock..." and "i want it now"

pleeeeease help me!!!
thanx in advance!

It is NOT Good Charlotte... but thanks for playing... Someone out there has to know... I tried writing to Comcast but they haven't responded...

Wow, I'm so glad I found this site!!!

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows the song name to the song that's in the Comcast High Speed Internet commercial. It plays on tv and as a preview at the movies. I think part of it goes "Time..is..runnin away again, tick tock, a tick tick tock......"

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks.

The one that, I think, says "get motor runnin" at some point in the lyrics? New age rock like? Lots of red in the commercial? Starts w/a a woman at the computer? I'd love to get that song too...

If this is the same commercial that I'm thinking of, does it remind you of Kylie Minogue?

Hello. I'm sooo happy I found this board and I have another comcast commercial to add to the list. I live in the Metro-Detroit area and we have several different commercials but the one I want the most is adverstising high speed internet for $19.99 for six months with a lot of red and a woman dancing. There are only like two lines I can hear because then the guy starts talking over the song. I think it's kinda rock/pop and sounds like it's by a male group and the lines are "turn it up and come on let's go" and the next line right after that is "turn it up it's down too low". I'm like 95% sure of the first line. The second line you can hear very clearly. If anyone can help me or point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. I have tried emailing comcast customer service and surprise they couldn't help me. *L* Thanks for the help in advance. :)

Comcast Kylie Minogue

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a commercial for Comcast that's been out for a few weeks. I'm not sure what they're trying to sell (but I think it's the high-speed internet commercial), but the song is by a woman. She sounds like Kylie Minogue. Anyone out there know if I'm right?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Well have you tried looking up Kylie Minogue music? You can check out 30 seconds of songs on an album if you went to amazon.com or if you can possibly find the commercial online, then maybe we would have a better idea of what you are talking about.

Back