PART II of: My pet Tarantula

Gussler

Pro Member
Reaction score
So, I was wondering, does anyone else have any exotic pets? Like not only creepy crawlers n' stuff but maybe exotic birds or other bigger animals? And what is its name? and where did you get that name from?

Well I recently bought a Mexican Redknee (Brachypelma Smithi) tarantula and I named it Taranagon because it sounds very cool mostly 'cause it comes from the word "tarantula" and it just simply sounds cool.

I was into snakes as a kid. Had all kinds of them. Used to go out and catch a lot of them myself. They're way easy to keep and unlike some other reptiles they have no known diseases that are communicable to humans. The only one I ever named though was my second one. A speckled kingsnake I caught myself when I was about six or seven years old. Bet you can't guess what his name was. :rolleyes:

the King???? lol, Spreckley? Naah I give up, what WAS his name???!!!! :)

I once caught a Garter snake, just a few weeks ago, I still have one pic of it

Originally posted by givemfitz@Aug 12 2005, 05:11 PM
Bet you can't guess what his name was. :rolleyes:
I bet it was either "Snake" or "King." :p

Originally posted by leone@Aug 12 2005, 02:22 PM
:lol: You two play fetch?
Nawww. I tried to teach it but the only thing it would chase were lil' critters and it wouldn't ever bring 'em back. <_<

Roaches hmmm............. SURE!!! what was its name? or what were their names?

Originally posted by leone@Aug 12 2005, 02:24 PM
Do roaches count?
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was gonna say that. Roaches or rats!!!! Big ones. :lol:

Originally posted by Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 05:27 PM
what was its name? or what were their names?
Squish, Flush, Smash and Huge Effer on my Wall

Originally posted by leone+Aug 12 2005, 05:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Aug 12 2005, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gussler@Aug 12 2005, 05:27 PM
what was its name? or what were their names?
Squish, Flush, Smash and Huge Effer on my Wall [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

I have an ant farm. And yes, roaches.. but I don't name em, just slay em.

We used to have a lizard that got into the house and you could see him chillin on the wall every so often. I forget what we named him though. It was like Mike or something.

Sweet!

My friend always wanted a praying mantis, but can't get one til january. but what if he did, what would be a good name for a praying mantis? Manopoly?

Back