joined yesterday

katie0129

All-Star Member
Reaction score
joined yesterday, just wanted to say hi to everyone! love the website

can someone tell me the easiest way to get an avatar? do i just have to find a url that will work?

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 01:41 PM
can someone tell me the easiest way to get an avatar? do i just have to find a url that will work?
Yeah, or if you're nice, someone can host a pic for you that you have (I can...) and then you'll get a URL that'll work.

i don't know how to do all that, pretty much a computer retard here when it comes to that stuff

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 01:44 PM
i don't know how to do all that, pretty much a computer retard here when it comes to that stuff
:lol:

Well, then yeah, you're gonna have to find an image online that'll work. Or you could email me a pic that you have and want as your avatar, and I'll host it for you.

Whichever works...

i will figure one out, thanks though...where is howell in MI, i know people up there!

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 01:50 PM
i will figure one out, thanks though...where is howell in MI, i know people up there!
It's near Lansing, right next to Brighton.

cool, i would rather be there than in this 100 degree weather down here, i love the weather in the summer there!

Where are ya?

You like Michigan weather!? We don't have seasons... Just all of the seasons bunched up together.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 10 2005, 02:02 PM
Almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction.
We get like a day of Spring in there!

more than down here we have summer and winter, which is nothing like yall's winter but its just wierd here, its true...i have had my a/c on and had to change to heater in the same day!

Originally posted by katie0129@Aug 10 2005, 02:05 PM
more than down here we have summer and winter, which is nothing like yall's winter but its just wierd here, its true...i have had my a/c on and had to change to heater in the same day!
:lol: Where is "here"?

Back