Degrassi The Next Generation

Sleepygirl15

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that was played in the Degrassi episode "Time Stands Still". Its during the part when everyone is crying around the school with all the candles in front with pictures of Jimmy. It has a soft beat and its really sad. I dont know any of the lyrics, but ill try to find out.

hey i'm looking for the songs with these lyrics
Song Unknown #1
"i'm that guy that people that dont get. that they dont understand that i will not let anybody ever to try and tell me how to live. so if u see me i'm walking all alone tripping in my songs talking on my phone..."

Song #2
"i'm a cheater i'm a loser i feel like i've fallen user in a world so full of pain i can sense my self into i'm ashamed to hear my name next to yours..."

Iknow those two songs are from oneof these episodes.. or twoouttathree of em

"Eye of the Tiger"
"Voice Carry (2) "
"Anywhere i lay my Head"
oh yeah and also ever since the summer i've been looking for that song from the simple like 2.. when the girl and the boy go on a date. in the boat..

"the girl next door she looks like an angel.."

I stil cant find it :mad:

Song Unknown #1
"i'm that guy that people that dont get. that they dont understand that i will not let anybody ever to try and tell me how to live. so if u see me i'm walking all alone tripping in my songs talking on my phone..."
EVREN - Istanbul

Does anyone know the song that was played during the "queen of hearts" episode when Alex and Ellie where playing against those hockey boys at Elli’s house. It played though the part when Alex was talking to Elli about putting more money down and it always played when Alex was sure of her hand but no one believed her. It was a girl singing the song I really want to know this song and if anyone knows it please let me know what it is thank you so much!!

sry if i posted this already i might have but i dont know if it ever showed but if it did im very sry!! thanks!! :unsure:

So I'm looking for this song from Degrassi. It's the most recent episode where Ellie visits her mom to get some rent money, Paige and her new student teacher start dating and such. Well the song I'm looking for is played when Ellie and Ashley team up and play the card game Yukur (I don't really know how to spell it) in Ellies apartment. It's a girl singing it and it has the lyric "I look inside I'm surprised to what I see wih my eyes" she also says "tell me tell me." Well thank for the help.

Well I found out the name of the song, it's called "Tell Me Why" but I have been having trouble finding out who sings it, can anyone help?

I didn't see it. So I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.

How about, "Queen of Hearts" by Juice Newton?

On the episode of Degrassi "eye of a tiger” there was a song played that goes something like "I’m ashamed to hear my name next to yours" that’s all I know but it was played during the part were jimmy and spinner were hanging out and spinner was doing everything for jimmy like tapping down wires so jimmy could pass, getting he’s books for him, giving him water, and driving him around in he’s wheelchair so please if anyone knows that song please tell me what it is thanks!!

*T

On the official Degrassi site there's a music guide. It says for 416 - Eye of the Tiger there are 3 songs:

Shadow of Lies
Written by Billy Klippert, Earl Torno & Laura Torno
Performed by Billy Klippert

Suburbs
Written by Gene Champagne
Performed by Junior Achiever

Takin' Care of Business
Written and performed by Randy Bachman

http://www.degrassi.tv/fan/music4.jsp
Hope this helps.

does anyone know that song its from the eposide "eye of a tiger" when spiner is doing everything for jimmy like pushing him around in hes wheelchair and giveing him water and ect. thank u soo much please help ive been looking for this song forever and i cant find it anywhere it goes something like..........

"i'm a cheater i'm a loser i feel like i've fallen user in a world so full of pain i can sense my self into i'm ashamed to hear my name next to yours...

thank u please help!!!

*T

In Degrassi's "Venus" Pt. I, does anyone know who sings the music in the backround of the party when Manny is getting trashed???

alright, does anyone know the name of the song, i'm not sure of the episode name or number, but it's played in the one where paige crashes spinner's car into that creepy guy dean's. it comes on during a bunch of scenes from the morning after when spinner's just staring at his car. it's kind of a slow sad song with a guy singing and guitar. sounds kind of like bright eyes but i'm sure it's not.

the lyrics are something like 'slow down this city's fine once you figure out how to spread your time around' or something. sorry that's all i can think of. it'd be really cool if anyone knows what i'm talking about. :D

Okay, first I wanna say that degrassi is a guilty pleasure of mine. I like the idea of having a Canadian OC.
Anyway, there was this one song in a scene where "Darcy" finds out "Spinner" banged Paige by reading his text messages...it follows through in the scene where he asks for her to take him back.
WHAT IS IT! It was a girl singing...i remember that much.

I'm trying to figure out a song that played during the football game on Degrassi: The Next Generation, season 8. All I could catch was,
"If I can get through this, I can get through anything"
I tried searching on yahoo, but got nothing.

The Episode can be reached at The-N website, and the episode is called "Fight The Power".

Back