Things you hate that you do anyway

grabbing way too short of floss, then using 3/4 of it to wrap around my finger and being only able to floss one tooth at a time.

Isn't that.. how you're supposed to do it? How would you even do more than one tooth at a time?

I guess you could slalom the floss on through 'em if your teeth are gappy. :unsure:

I guess the one thing I do anyway even though I hate it is being nice to people that I can't stand. <_< I'm not very good at it. :lol: :lol:

i have this nifty little gadget i use to floss with. i wrap the floss around it then use it. its nice not having to cram my hands into my mouth to get to those pesky molars. and i hate being polite to people i dont know. or people that i know. but i do it anyway. i also hate exercising. and work.

Originally posted by blurg8@Aug 7 2005, 01:44 PM
i hate being polite to people i dont know. or people that i know. but i do it anyway.
Bullshit.

I hate work..i hate school..i hate a whole lot more..but i dont wanna make a list.. :p

Drinking sodas (well I don't hate it but Im trying to stop drinking it so much but I CAN'T!)

Back