who is the hottest

G

goldengloves88

my vote is for melissa, because of her great outlook on life and her witty comebacks makes her hot...

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2005, 04:53 PM
Three-way tie between Steph, Leone and Erika. :eek:k:
i voted for you.. :naughty: :D

You did huh? Well I've told you before, I'm not paying you per compliment any more.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2005, 04:57 PM
You did huh? Well I've told you before, I'm not paying you per compliment any more.
you do not have to pay me for anything... the pleasure is always mine.. :D :D

It's a le secret who my le vote is le for. :p :blush: :wub: But I caught her wearing a ring that wasn't mine. :cry:

:p ;)

I say Melissa too, Wonder Women, I mean Wonder twin powers activate

what in the Hell are you all talking about? i am not pleasuring myself... SA Ravyn..

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Aug 1 2005, 05:05 PM
what in the Hell are you all talking about? i am not pleasuring myself... SA Ravyn..
Form of

Beavis and Butthead

BOOOIiinnnnnngggggg!!!

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 1 2005, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 1 2005, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Aug 1 2005, 09:05 PM
Wonder twin powers activate
Shape of.. someone invisible! [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ravyn+Aug 1 2005, 05:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Aug 1 2005, 05:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goldengloves88@Aug 1 2005, 05:05 PM
Form of

Beavis and Butthead

BOOOIiinnnnnngggggg!!! [/b][/quote]
dude your a trippppppp

Almost forgot Leone... her name alone is hot... :D :D

Originally posted by ravyn@Aug 1 2005, 05:35 PM
Raaaarrrrrrrrr
what the hell is your avatar.. oh, speaking of avatars Leone used to have some sweet one's, but now it seems to be Erika..

Back