Verizon

justinother2001

Reaction score
after the kids find their way using text messages and picture messages, the get to a party and the band singing and it goes,

ive got a funny little little feelin'... then the narrator starts talking about Unlimited Text and Pics from Verizon Wireless! Are You In?

Can You Hear Me Now?

Nope.

Thank you alpha 2!!!!!! i thought that was a tv made song!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

I'm looking for a verizon commercial song too, but it's from another one. I found a link to the commercial here (click on TV ADS at the top, and it's the bottom one), but there's no info at all about what it is.

Anyone got a clue to this? I looked for a while but found nothing.

Thanks for any help

Originally posted by sophist+Jul 27 2005, 12:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sophist @ Jul 27 2005, 12:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> See this thread. [/b]

Thanks for the linkage. That song was different after hearing it whole...

<!--QuoteBegin-Mark Twain

Suppose you were an idiot. Suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. [/quote]

Rock 'n Roll Soldiers are a band from Eugene, Oregon.
They have been signed by a recording studio and travel extensively.

I can't find the name of the song or the band from the Verizon Wireless commercial from either this summer or spring where the kids are running through the woods to the little barn concert thang. The commercial is called "Directions" apparently.

Help please yes thanks okay

Back