Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

macman04

Advanced Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what music is being played at :38 to :45 seconds into the trailer not teaser? TIA!!!

http://www.movie-list.com/trailers.php?id=corpsebride

(choose the trailer on the right side)

here is what i know so far:

0:00 to 0:19 and 0:20 to 0:25 - the baudelaire orphans - lemony snicket's a series of unfortunate events - thomas newman

0:26 to 0:38 - water pistol attack - addicted to love - rachel portman

0:46 to 0:55 and 0:57 to 1:20 - bonus theme montage - tim burton's - the nightmare before christmas - danny elfman

1:21 to 1:44 and 1:48 to 1:50 and 1:56 to end - stepford wives - david arnold

does anyone know it its really rattling my brain!!!!

the first song is most likley tim burton...sleeping beauty maybe!

its about someone used that great david arnold score from stepford wives (the only thing i remember for the film)

what are you talking about what is sleeping beauty have to do with tim burton?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND IT!!!!!!

it's track 10 "water pistol attack" by rachel portman from addicted to love soundtrack

habit, sorry. I ment Danny Elfman.

The two men are more than partners. ;)

does anyone know what the music is from thats played at :38 to :45 seconds into the theatrical trailer its 5 beats just before the nightmare before christmas music starts!

Could be either because your timings are off just a touch:

BOO by Music Junkies a music library used by a ton of Trailer Houses.
GETTING FIRED by David Arnold from Stepford Wives Soundtrack.

Good luck.

gabba i lined the music i found up with the trailer exactly and there is no soundtrack to the stepford wives! nad is boo the name of the track by music junkies? also all my timings are always precise! im a perfectionist, so...!!!

Well you see the Stepford Wives Soundtrack hasn't been released to the public but I'm not the public I'm Industry (sounds pompous huh) and the Boo track would be hard to find because it's a from a Music Library that isn't sold retail but is given to Trailer Houses, Studios and about anyone who places music.

And... I Music Sup'd the spot so actually I know every cue in the trailer and the timings

Gabba,
I tried to send you an email but it bounced. Can you please email me directly? (dsg@soundtrack.net) I'd like to talk to you about helping update the trailers you've worked on at SoundtrackNet's trailer music database (http://www.soundtrack.net/trailers/)

Back