William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet

hummer1745

Reaction score
Ok, so this song is not on the soundtrack, i already looked. It plays at the beggining when the movie is introducing its characters. Its a loud operaish song. Please help me find this, i know the answer is out there.

yes that it is, thank you, but is there also a different version that is not from that album?

There is another version on the same album entitled 'O Verona (Reprise)'.

In addition, it was adapted by the PFEIFER BROZ for use in the trailer for the movie 'Vertical Limit'.

See this thread.

I have the soundtrack and this song is NOT on it. It's the Romeo and Juliet with Claire Danes and Leo DiCaprio....there's a Radiohead song played during the end credits and it's a great song, but it's not "Talk Show Host" from the album. I'm not 100% sure it's Radiohead, but I'm almost positive.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

"Exit Music (For A Film)" from Radiohead's "OK Computer" album.

Romeo and Juliet (modern day)

ITs where John Leguizamo (who plays Tybalt) pulls up to the gas station during the introduction of the movie. Anyone know the song used?

I'd have to go along with that :eek:k: it sounds like something out of an old spaghetti western. Be aware that the track opens with some sfx and dialogue from the scene as well.

I was wondering what the theme song was to Romeo and Juliet. It is the more modern version with Leonardo Decaprio and Claire Daines. It sounded like it might be coldplay or radiohead. It starts out with a simple guitar peice and then leads into singing. It's played when romeo is walking along the beach (in the beginning) and other various parts of the movie. It's also played on the menu (the guitar part). And that's all I can think of.

I love the Romeo and Juliet soundtracks. Baz Lurhman directed the movie and put a lot of the music together. Anyway, I know the soundtrack well, but I don't recall what song is playing at exactly that part. So, here's the soundtrack. You're probably talking about the Radiohead song on there.

I'm pretty sure it's Radiohead - Talk Show Host. ;) It's been awhile since I've seen that movie.

dunno if you knew there is a volume two soundtrack available, and the title of the song you are looking for is "Intro To Romeo" by Nellee Hooper, Marius DeVries, and Craig Armstrong. Armstrong composed most of the music in the movie. Hope this helps.

Back