Toyota

jbar97

Reaction score
can someone plz help its the commercial when a lady is driving and there are diff. ppl showing up in the passenger seat. can someone plz help me with this music plz, thank you

can someone plz help me, it's a techno song, and the womens driving and starts driving with her husband and then he gets out and different ppl start to get in the car then at the end of the commercial she picks her husband back up, plz help me

Yeah, ive seen that commercial now a few times, and really would like the music. Is anyone out trying to figure out what music it is? Could you also give me some tips on how to find it? I can search for it as well. Alright, thanks. PEACE!

no, sorry, it's not that^ but how did you find that specific son, we could probably find ours the same way, or can someone please look out for the commercial, thanks

it's definately not the song by Fischer, one night i spent several hours searching for this song. i had no luck finding it. i'm glad that someone else is looking for it too, and that they can describe it better than i could.
anyway what i found out was that "Beautiful Life" was a huge deal and Toyota publicized it and released it on the internet last year. as far as finding this one out i had absolutely no luck finding anything about it.
maybe we'll find something...

if it helps, i believe it is the toyota sienna van commercial with the lady driving around and people end up in the passenger seat, it starts with her husband getting in the car ad ends with the woman picking him up

For Toyota "Moving forward", it's a commissioned track composed specially for the ad .. the studio is Asche & Spencer

The ad is visible here

Good try again, but nope this comercial isn't it either. and i looked through their website and couldn't find the commercial whose melody has been haunting me for a month now. i believe it is in the same set of commercials. it is in the "moving forward" campaign and it does make mention to the vehicles getting better mpg but there is much less talking.
like the first post said, it is basically a montage of a woman's day driving all over town, picking up and dropping off different people.

can i ask where you found out about the asche & spencer work?

Hi everyone. I think I might be able to help you find what you're looking for...

My name is Glen and I composed the piece that was used in the Toyota spot that jbar97 is referring to. The track is called "Builder."

If anyone is interested in talking with me about anything, please feel free to drop me a line. Androidfunk on AIM.

Thank you so much for your interest in my work. It means the world to me.

- Glen

This song is amazing! I would love to get my hands on a copy of the artist's cd. Does anyone have any idea as to how I can do that? Thank you.

Oh yeah, I love that commercial!!.... what are the odds of the composer reading this board... is there a CD available? Androidfunk? where can i get it?

Yeah I love this song! I can't wait to get my hands on the CD. SHould be very cool. You have a website we can listen to more stuff on?

Definitely agree with everyone above, Builder is a very enjoyable tune!

A few questions:

1- Do you have an album, or do you only do commercial work? Where can we find more of your music?

2- What are your inspirations musically? Can you give us a few artists to check out if we wanted to find more music in a similar vein?

Please post your reply, as I'm sure others are interested as well. Keep up the good work! Cheers

Panzer Mantis

Yeah that's the one that was in my head for sure.

I love that song and the commercial thanks Glen

I agree with everyone else, this song is amazing! I am dying to get a CD by this guy.... does anyone have any clue as to how I can do that?! Thanks!

Panzer,

I'm releasing a full-length cd on my own without the backing of a label. The cd is entitled "Why Am I" and will be available to purchase through my website (which is currently going through some design updates). Builder will be included as well as a remix of it. There will also be some other collaborative tracks.

The artwork for the cd can be seen here: www.brendanmonroe.com/paintings4.html. Brendan is my favorite artist and a good friend of mine, so it only seemed natural to ask him to handle this for me.

I do have quite a few musical inspirations, but I don't think you'll be able to find anything that sounds quite like mine. Most minimal music lacks melody and strong song structure. I try to keep my music as simple and as minimal as possible, but also give it something extra to really bring it to life.

Most of my inspiration derives from images (art and design) and the concept of minimalism. I will admit that I am a big Plastikman fan.

Thank you for all of your posts. Please don't hesitate to drop me a line.

- Glen

I've gotta' chime in too that I love the Builder track, and am looking forward to the full length CD. And Glen is a real cool guy too--he's got his creative fingers in so many things. If you wanna' hear more of his stuff and see everything else he's into, make sure to check out androidfunk.com and android8.com to hear more clips of his stuff and take a look around. I really hope he can get some kind of bounce from the Toyota ad, and from enough people checking out his work.

Back