I've always wondered

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
I've always wondered who the guy is on all the movie trailers and
Who the people are that test condoms and how can I apply for that job
When I'm gonna see a UFO, I get excited when I see a helicopter at night, I know it's ridiculous
ummmm...When the psychic ppl will stop predicting the end of the world!
and the next time I'm gonnna get some :)

I just wonder about you space cadet. :lol: :lol: ;) :p

:blush: I wonder about me too *points to nose*

I also always wondered about Watergate and what the big deal about Deep Throat was about... and Enron and Martha Stewart *pondering*

Originally posted by Erika
I've always wondered................

:lol: Someday your gonna have to hop up on my knee and tell me what you want for Christmas. ;)

me and this friend of mine spotted a ufo in the sky a few years ago.
seriously. ....and no it wasn't a plane/helicopter....and no we weren't high...and no we weren't drunk.

an aunt of mine saw an ufo...and she wasnt alone. like 10 people saw it, and noone has been able to explain what it was

The real question is why did you give a DUDE a third nipple when they're pointless in the first place? Shouldn't you have given it to a mother of newborn triplets? Or was it just practice?

My ex's mom claims to have been abducted by aliens more than once.. she's one of those chicks that's always in the tabloids over in the UK.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 16 2005, 08:18 AM
The real question is why did you give a DUDE a third nipple when they're pointless in the first place? Shouldn't you have given it to a mother of newborn triplets? Or was it just practice?
Never said I was any good at it. I was trying for a second penis. that's why I'm in aerospace. :p

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jun 16 2005, 02:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jun 16 2005, 02:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 16 2005, 08:18 AM
Never said I was any good at it. I was trying for a second penis. that's why I'm in aerospace. :p [/b][/quote]
Chest level's too high. Next time, try aiming lower. :lol: ;)

Originally posted by leone@Jun 16 2005, 11:19 AM
Chest level's too high. Next time, try aiming lower. :lol: ;)
Mehhh. There were multiple problems. Even had my aim been true......who would want a second penis the size of a nipple? :rolleyes:

Back