My Chocolate Sprinkle Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I thought it was something you made up for lack of other snack foods in the house.

That's just about the cutest thing ever! I love the Dutch, I wanna eat y'all up.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 12 2005, 05:12 PM
:lol: I thought it was something you made up for lack of other snack foods in the house.
Maybe that's how it was originally invented. :lol:

Originally posted by leone+Jun 12 2005, 05:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leone @ Jun 12 2005, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Jun 12 2005, 05:12 PM
Maybe that's how it was originally invented. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Hehe true.. that's how my relish-parmesan-tobasco sammiches came to pass.

Haha. Yeah well.... stupid foreigners think Holland's all about the windmills and cheese or whatever they make up, but this? Oh yeah BABY!!! IT'S ALL DUTCH!

Mm hmm, and the entire world assumes that Americans are all retarded and think unilaterally. <_<

Originally posted by Gussler@Jun 12 2005, 05:22 PM
stupid foreigners think Holland's all about the windmills and cheese or whatever they make up
And those wooden clogs, don't forget those. :p

haha, yeah well... America thinks it's always snowing here and that we live like eskimoes or something hahaha :p nah
Here in Victoria it's freakin warm n' nice. No snow in Canada except during the winter ya know lol, Canada is America to you know, just North America, but then they named it Canada and became a seperate country lol.

:unsure: Umm we don't think that stuff. In fact a large portion of the population of the US is close enough to Canada to be very familiar with it. And we may have poor public school systems but they did inform us that Canda is part of the same continent as us..

Originally posted by Gussler@Jun 12 2005, 05:27 PM
Canada is America
Yeah, 'cept you get free health care and you pay more for our crap.

Don't a lot of Americans hate their own government? I heard that somewhere, well not hate, but dislike it.

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 12 2005, 05:42 PM
More like "think it needs a huge makeover". :eek:k:
:lol: :lol: "Queer Eye for that 'President' Guy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back