The Lord of the Rings Exhibition!!!!!!!

drizzt_fan14

Pro Member
Reaction score
OMG! I got to go to the LotR exhibition today in Houston! I don't know if anyone else on here is a fan, but it was so awesome! They had a bunch of the original props and they showed you how the green screen stuff works. They had all the weapons and armor out on display too. Man, I want one of those swords.

There was also this guy walking around dressed up as a Jedi. :lol:

what the hell? you were in Houston and you couldn't tell nobody?! Is it still there?
man I am so jelous

Sorry, I'm here visiting my sister and her computer sucks so I haven't been on a lot. ^_^' It's at the houston museum of natural science (I have not idea why :lol:) until August 28, so you have plenty of time to go. I'd go again, but I don't have the money. :(

Holy shit!!! I had a dream about that place the other day! I get major discounts there... awesome i am defintley gonna check it out.. so what part of h town?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:00 AM
What can I say? I'm bored :D
:lol:

ive been bored for the entire week
tomorrow ive got the day off... :unsure:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:03 AM
you do? Lucky. <_< Is it a holiday or something?
eh....i dunno

i think its one of those days when the teachers get together and discuss what students are idiots and which ones look funny

Originally posted by Scythe+Jan 26 2006, 03:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scythe @ Jan 26 2006, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:03 AM
eh....i dunno

i think its one of those days when the teachers get together and discuss what students are idiots and which ones look funny [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol:

So that's what they do at those meetings :ph34r:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Jan 27 2006, 01:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Jan 27 2006, 01:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Scythe@Jan 26 2006, 03:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-drizzt_fan14
@Jan 27 2006, 01:03 AM

eh....i dunno

i think its one of those days when the teachers get together and discuss what students are idiots and which ones look funny
:lol: :lol:

So that's what they do at those meetings :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
what else?

i mean my class....scratch that this school is filled with troublemakers

what school isn't? High schoolers are idiots. <_<

Most of em anyway, not all.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:12 AM
what school isn't? High schoolers are idiots. <_<

Most of em anyway, not all.
why in the nine hells do you think i wanna get out of here?

theyre just so.... high school

yes, I understand. But you have less than a year left am I right? Have comfort in that fact, I have over a year left. :(

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:16 AM
yes, I understand. But you have less than a year left am I right? Have comfort in that fact, I have over a year left. :(
poor thing :(

but yea if all goes well im out of that hellhole by juli

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Jan 27 2006, 01:18 AM
I'll live. Hopefully :unsure:

What college are you going to?
BME in ghent

cant afford to go abroad (though id like to cuz belgium pretty much sucks)

I've always wanted to study abroad too, but I can't go anywhere else besides the UK cause I only know english. Unless they're offering courses in Mirkwood. :)

Back