Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones

Mastur B

Reaction score
The end when Palpatine stands on the Balcony to look at the new clone army... they play yhe Sith/Darth Vader theme song. It sounds though like it's somewhat of a remix and a slower version of the song as opposed to the other movies.

Anybody know if this has been released on a soundtrack? :huh:

Hello, I just wanted to know if anyone knew the track playing in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones when Anakin is first racing through the desert on the speeder bike desperately searching for his mother. I think it's a variation of "Duel of the Fates" heard in Episode I. Does anyone have the answer?

Thanks,

Jordan

You are correcto! It is another version of Dual of Fates, however this song is also in the soundtrack to Episode II, but at this time I can't recall the track. I do believe that its a mixture of different songs on that one track too.

Well, I am here to find a song from Star Wars Episode 2. It is the song right when Anakin's mother dies and he looks evil and starts to kill the little creatures.

Sorry, I am not much of a Star Wars fan, so I don't know what those creatures are called. Toowani's I think.

Well anyway, the song is a instrument song. Sounds beautiful.

Try track 11 on the Soundtrack -- that's the section of the movie you described (but every single piece of music isn't always included, so hopefully that track is what you're looking for).

It only gives 30 sec, so I don't really know if it is or not. It starts off slow and moving... but then the evil piano comes in when he is about to kill the lil devils!

On the episode II soundtrack on the track called The tusken camp and the homestead, its a couple of minutes into it............and theyre called tusken raiders

Yep, that is the song. I got the CD and litsened and when it gets to the "evil" kinda part, it was the song.

Huh? Duel of Fates is in the first one (Episode I). What are you trying to say?

Back