iPod and iTunes

paustinfox

Reaction score
I just saw the newest iPod commercial. Went to Apple's site to try and find it and all I found was the commercial for the iPod shuffle. Anyone know what the lastest song is called?

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

Yea, I was wondering about this one too, but can't really remember any important details about it. Haha, guess I'm not much help, sorry.

Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc (Single Edit)"

Available on iTunes.

Originally posted by codex@May 8 2005, 01:11 AM
Direct link to the single at . You can also find it on the Gorillaz's CD "Demon Days."

You can watch the new iPod ad here.

hey does anyone know the song in the new ipod commercial. um it's the commercial with the people on skates and they're dancing to the song. thanks

Does anyone know what sample Gorillaz are using in this (Feel Good Inc) song? Someone on another message board thought it was "Lazy Sunday Afternoon" by the Kinks, but I can't seem to find any reference to the song.

Any info would be appreciated :D

Originally posted by codex@May 8 2005, 12:11 AM

Available on iTunes.
HA!, you can BET it's on iTunes lol. (Thanx, I needed that too.)

The sampled song in the Gorillaz tune sounds a bit like "Let it Whip" by the Dazz Band, but I haven't found any confirmation.

i had a trip finding this song

listening to the ipod comercial i was like "man this song sounds kinda sick"

then randomley i played a video i had in my music folder and this was it!!!

AWSOME SONG, i absoutley love it

There is a new iPod commercial with everyone rollarskating. I don't remeber the song that much, only seen the ad once. If I see it again, I can describe it again, but it's brand new, and everyone is rollarskating! If you've seen the ad, you'll know what I'm talking about. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Thanks!

That's a great song, one of my favorites now. You should get it if you don't already have it!!!!! Good job finding it by the way.

U2 - Staring At The Sun, is the sample from Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc, if you were wondering, because I certainly was. Somehow, I'm not quite satisfied with this conclusion, there is another song out there that sounds similar that I may be looking for, but this is good enough for now.

Well I thought for all of you that didnt know, you can go to the Apple/Itunes website and watch all the Ipod Commercials. The songs that are on the commercials are listed bellow on the commercial pages.

http://www.apple.com/ipod/ads

Enjoy

whats that song name on the new I-pod commercial where everybody has roller skates on? I've heard it on the radio too but can't remember.

There is Ice Cube's don't stop get it and also the Jock James Cheerleaders - Don't stop get it get it.

Back