MTV Cribs Sweet 16

burnitdown

Reaction score
I'm looking for a song that's played on Richard Branson's episode.
They also play it during the sweet 16 episode with ava when they first show her in Paris shopping. It sounds like something the Cardigans would make- possibly a 90's song. They use this song a lot in their shows. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Hopefully someone knows what i'm talkin about.

Originally posted by burnitdown@May 7 2005, 08:59 PM
I'm looking for a song that's played on Richard Branson's episode.
They also play it during the sweet 16 episode with ava when they first show her in Paris shopping. It sounds like something the Cardigans would make- possibly a 90's song. They use this song a lot in their shows. I can't seem to find it anywhere. Hopefully someone knows what i'm talkin about.
the only band i know that sounds like The Cardigans...is Sixpence None the Richer. Especially they are from the 90's and made that song Kiss me from that movie She's All That...So try Sixpence none the richer

HEY MAN I FOUND THE SHIT. IT'S BY KOOP "SUMMER SUN" FEATURING YUKIMI NAGANO ON VOCALS. FUNNY THIng IS YUKIMI NAGANO WILL PERFORM AT A CLUB HERE IN S.F ON JULY 22. I HOPE SHE PERFORMS THAT SONG! ALRIGHT PUT THIS SHIT TO REST. THE LONG DAY IS OVER!!!!! PEACE AND HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THIER SUMMER.

THIS SONG IS FUCKIN HOTT.

BYE.

Found it! Thanks a lot. I've checked that thread before but I guess I skimmed over it.

Back