Dear Frankie

Seshat

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song playing in the second half of the Dear Frankie trailer. It starts around the point when Frankie and his mom are waving to the man on the ship.

For anyone living in the San Francisco Bay area, it is the same song used in the ABC 7 Accuweather promos on TV.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hi,

I actually also posted this question a month or two ago. In the meantime, I found the answer and posted it elsewhere, but not here since I thought I was the only one here looking for it. Anyway, this is the essential information:

It is a piece of production music. The name of the piece is "Natalie" and the composers are Stewart Winter and Joseph Saba. It is published by a production music company called Video Helper. You can go to the Video Helper website in order to hear the song. Click the bottom left button to Enter Site As Guest. Next click Browse. On the list to the left, scroll down and choose VH 13 Happy, Sad & Stupid. "Natalie" will be the first song listed as you scroll down on the right.

If you go to the Dear Frankie board on IMDB, somebody saved the audition track as an MP3 and is willing to email it to you if you ask him to. :)

hey
does anyone know the song played in the second half of the dear frankie trailer (film came out a while ago)
thanks

hey
yeah that's the trailer....do you know the song? (it's the second 1, when frankie meets his "dad")

hey
yeah that's the trailer....do you know the song? (it's the second 1, when frankie meets his "dad")

Glad it's the right trailer. I don't know the song but I would like to know it as well. Just thought i'd post the link to the trailer to make it easier for others to help out.;

hey
yeah good idea
i hope someone responds
i've been looking for this song ever since the trailer came out, and that was like a year ago

Hi Phantom505,

I don't know if you're still looking for this song, but in case you are, I can give you the information.

Unfortunately, the song is a piece of production music. The name of the song is "Natalie" and the composers are Stewart Winter and Joseph Saba. The website of the company that produced it is http://www2.playvideohelper.com/pages/home/login.cfm . You can listen to an extended version of the piece if you enter their site as a guest and do a database search.

Back