The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Man, Disney just ordered for all those trailers to me removed, so we can't view them anymore. <_<

I have got the trailer. The song doesnt seem like it would fit into any film. Sounds very original with the fast paced beat.

Its the one song from when the little girl pulls the cloth off the wardrobe to the very end.

The offical release of the trailer should be this week and its a spectacular song so it will be answered stright away

Edit:A tv spot is being release on thursday or friday. So it will be online a couple hours after. It should feature the song

Ok here are the songs:

"Here Comes The King (Drums)" - X-Ray Dog
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - James Newton Howard
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman

Getting the pieces now to confirm but that's what is listed.

Originally posted by FilmSail@May 8 2005, 07:48 PM
Ok here are the songs:

"Here Comes The King (Drums)" - X-Ray Dog
"Here Comes The King" - X-Ray Dog
"The Black Legend (Non Choir)" - Immediate Music
Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) - James Newton Howard
Black Beauty (1994) - Danny Elfman

Getting the pieces now to confirm but that's what is listed.
Is there anywhere that I can get this music from?

I'm not sure it is Black Beauty. It does sound like Elfman, but I cannot find the cue either. Also, the Atlantis cue is actually The Map from Treasure Planet, also by Newton Howard.

What about the songs by Immediate Music and X-Ray Dog? I went on both of their websites, and this trailer isn't even mentioned.

every song listed on here is accurate i should know i just finished making a music only edit of it using the songs listed as those ARE the ones used!! FYI

Both can be found I already have both of them myself...

The X-Ray Dog music is on Dog Eat Dog Volume 2 (CD #15) - X-Ray Dog ~192~ and the Immediate Music song is on their album Themes for Orchestra and Choir Disc 1.

Originally posted by FilmSail@May 22 2005, 07:09 PM
Both can be found I already have both of them myself...

The X-Ray Dog music is on Dog Eat Dog Volume 2 (CD #15) - X-Ray Dog ~192~ and the Immediate Music song is on their album Themes for Orchestra and Choir Disc 1.
So I can buy these? :eek:

Back