QVC

aaronkephart

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I heard a beat on QVC(A shopping channel) It was anywhere between 8:10 AM and 8:20 AM. They were showing Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Panties with UltimAir lining..Item number A-22951. I just would like to know what song it was. It sounds a little bit like 50 cent's In da club, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

Did it sound like a beat scott storch produced, or did it sound like a beat that eminem/dr. dre produced?

Originally posted by aaronkephart@Apr 23 2005, 07:23 AM
They were showing Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Panties with UltimAir lining..Item number A-22951.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask why you were watching that. ^_^ :p

Originally posted by Tyrell+Apr 23 2005, 07:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tyrell @ Apr 23 2005, 07:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Did it sound like a beat scott storch produced, or did it sound like a beat that eminem/dr. dre produced?

<!--QuoteBegin-aaronkephart
@Apr 23 2005, 07:23 AM
They were showing Breezies Set of 6 Cotton Panties with UltimAir lining..Item number A-22951.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask why you were watching that. ^_^ :p [/b][/quote]
LOL....i was just flippin through and i heard it, im not sure, but I doubt that they would play something that 50 cent would produce on qvc, I think its all custom made. Probably scott storch.

Back