Hi

Mutiny

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to introduce myself, my names Josh. I like almost any type of music. (Except Country.)
Thats about it, Just wanted to say Hi.

Hi Josh, welcome! Too bad you don't like country, I've got Kenny Chesney tickets for July... :D :lol: ;)

Don't worry, I love TONS of different types of music. My ipod's like the UN... :lol:

Wow. Umm.. yeah so I was talking to someone ELSE at the time.. yeah that's my story and I'm stickin to it. :unsure: :lol:

HERRO JOSH! *:)*

Hey Josh, Are you from the North? Do you watch MTV? (why? :huh: )

Because the people that say "I like all types of music but country" are usually Norhterners, or MTV watchers. :)

Originally posted by Tyrell@Apr 12 2005, 08:25 PM
Hey Josh, Are you from the North? Do you watch MTV? (why? :huh: )

Because the people that say "I like all types of music but country" are usually Norhterners, or MTV watchers. :)
Except me! I'm the anomaly. I'm not only born and raised in MA, I looove watching MTV (even tho I'm FAR too old for that to be entertaining anymore... :( )

:D :D

I like MTV too!!! And am too old!! Also I LOVE country and am from Ohio. Is that considered north or midwest? I used to live in NY state and everyone there thought I was a hick!! :lol: Is that a pc term? Sorry if I have offended anyone. :huh:

Ohio is midwest, and I'm in Florida and ain't offended by "hick" so you're prolly good. :eek:k:

Originally posted by dascoot@Apr 12 2005, 09:32 PM
I'm in Florida and ain't offended by "hick" so you're prolly good. :eek:k:
Phew!!! *wiping forhead* :D

i don't watch mtv or stuff like that
the fact that they show quite a lot of nudity from 6am is too much
so....how're you doing?

Haha.. actually I am from the north. I live right out side of Pittsburgh.
And I do occasionally watch MTV.

Originally posted by Mutiny@Apr 13 2005, 02:59 PM
Haha.. actually I am from the north. I live right out side of Pittsburgh.
And I do occasionally watch MTV.
What's up Josh.. Go Steelers (my favorite team), welcome.. I guess you can say that i am the local bad boy.. i seem to piss people off with out even trying.. Any way man this is a cool forum with lots of good people.. I am from Jackassville Florida home of the Jag Wads.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh and GO TAR HEELS....

Back