Advertising

Page 1 of 1632 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
    Status

Sponsored Links

So today I got The Spring Fever so bad that I got in my car and drove almost 50 miles away, then finally gave in and come back home. I got a nice burn down the left side for my efforts.

I also saw some duckies!

It was a pretty good day.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

goldengloves88

My day started off with me waking up and being tired from staying up late last night into the early morning hours with 2 hotties and Anthony. woke up, shook a tower, ate breakfast, tushed my breeth, and went to work. Work was good, but boring. Came home and now i am talking with two hottie's a hot looking red head and i a brown haired beauty and i have my to boys with me. So it has been a good day, later i will work out and watch Man on Fire with my boys.

Status

My day was boring, just work. I did, however, stay up WAY too late last night, went to a concert downtown Boston. It was me and the BF, and one of our couple friends, and TONS of high school and college kids...wicked fun. But the concert was really good. We got home at 1:30am, and I was up at 5:45 for work. That just plain sucked. So I was a tad hungover, and exhausted all day. I have no idea what I'm still doing awake. But it's FRIDAY!!!! Yay!!!!

Status

:woo: :smurf: <---- These things rock :lol:

Status

Man On Fire AGAIN?

This one summer my brother and I watched Howard The Duck and Revenge Of The Nerds over and over all day long for about 2 weeks before my mom snapped and took us to the store and bought us craft supplies so we'd have something to keep us quiet and she wouldn't have to hear "Howard.. the duck! Something something conceal it.." over and over.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Status

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Apr 8 2005, 08:30 PM
    My day started off with me waking up and being tired from staying up late last night into the early morning hours with 2 hotties and Anthony.
    Nuh uh... I was there. I remember you saying you wanted to skinny dip with em and I distracted you while they ran off for their giant chocolate egg dealy and then I tried to sneak away and you got drunk and went home with blurg and and the Michellan Man. I sawed it with my own eyes