Amityville Horror

kamiclone

Reaction score
i saw the newest trailer today at the theater and i wanted to know what the music was at the beginning of the trailer. Its all happy and joyful with i guess a girl singing. But its not lyrics, just more lalalala la's or something. I know i have heard it before in another movie. Its like the perfect music for an ending or something. ANyone know?

okay i downloaded the trailer and listened to the first part. Actually there are no lalalalala la's. Its just a girls vocals. No words though. It starts the trailer and ends before the realtor says the word murder, around there.

Try checking the original score for the first Amityville Horror movie... if it even exists. Most of the trailers and teasers pulled music from that source.

hmm...i think i've heard it before...i could be mistaken, but could it be from end of days?

Dying to know the music in the opening sequence of the trailer, before the scary music. I believe the scary music is the original music from the 1970s film. But the piece in the beginning of the trailer that is "ethereal" is new. Very KCRW. WHAT IS IT??! I'm dying. I have made every search I can think of, and I know I have heard it before, but until now it hasn't stuck in my head. PLEASE HELP!

Try the soundtrack of 'THE HAUNTING' with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Liam Neeson - I am pretty sure the tune with the angel-like voices you are looking for is from that movie.

They're the Amityville main title credits from the original score (from the 70's film) by Lalo Schifrin. I have the score, I'm not sure if you can still get it or not. You should be able to.

You might be listening to the wrong trailer. I know one or both has the original music, but one also has some new track that starts the trailers and then fades into the other "scary" music after they announce people were murdered in the house.

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I too am looking for the beautiful etheral track that plays from 0:00 to 0:24 in the trailer. Although it sounds like "Halcyon and On and On" by Orbital, it is in fact a different track and I can't seem to identify it. Can anyone help?

Back