Cinderella Man

BickleDurden

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the music playing over the trailer for The Cinderella Man is named? I MUST know!

Can you describe the song? Any lyrics? Male/female vocals? Instruments playing? Genre?
Is there an online link?

It is the main theme from the film Cast Away.

I think it's ALan Silvestri

Okay, this will be an easy one for someone.
In the new trailer for Cinderella Man there is a piece of music in the background at the middle part of the trailer that has been used in several theatrical and dvd releases.
Could someone let me know what movie that piece is from.
The first time I ever heard it was for The Patriot with Mel Gibson but it has been used as recently for the release of the Karate Kid DVD set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering what the last of the three pieces used in Cinderella Man were for the new trailer. If you haven't seen it:
Cinderella Man Large Quicktime Trailer

I know the first two songs, they were answered in a different post. Again...it's the last song I'm wondering about.

Thanks

It's from one of my favorite soundtracks. The whole soundtrack is great.

It's by Brian Tyler and the soundtrack is called Children of Dune

It's track 3 called "Main Title (House Atreides)". :D

On the trailer there seems to be music from three sources....the first I don't know, the second song is from Dragon, A Bruce Lee Story, but I would like to know if anyone knows about the third song that is played?

Thank you for your help.

If you are aasking about trailer I think you are asking about I answered it here.

Great Soundtrack! ;)

Thank you for your help. This site is great, I never would've found it on my own.

I just saw a TINY commercial for "Cinderella Man" and I am 99% positive I heard the End Credits Theme from Castaway found here (#10). Am I right? If so, they are sure using a LOT of great scores for the trailers.

LRLee

I was in the cinemas the other day and saw an awsome trailer to Cinderella Man that I hadnt seen on the net. It still hasnt opened here, probably an Australian exclusive trailer. I dont know. All I know is that it was one of the best trailer of the year. It had Immediate Music - Wyatts Torch in it which was more perfect then the Aviator trailer.

There was another song in it that I'm dying to find.

EDIT:
found the trailer. the other song I think is children of dune. trailer is good (must watch even if you have seen the film) Wyatts Torch..great. Much better then the other trailers to the film.

http://www.southsjuniors.org.au/tlfl/3058253912712.wmv

does anybody know the song that begins with the title card "when the country was on its knees". its been killing me.

Back