Revelations

Cti

Reaction score
Anyone know the music on NBC's new Revelations trailer? Sort of eerie choral pop with a lyric line something like "...believe..." or "...believer..." ?

Thanks!

None yet - I've even sent an email to NBC, but with no result.

:(

Where can it be found? I would like to see if I know the track...

Cheers

So far I've only been able to find this music on the actual promo spots that air on NBC. The trailer on the Revelations website does not contain this music we're searching for.

According to NBC's website, a song called "All For Believing" by Missy Higgins is being used in Revelations promos. Only available as an import from Amazon here, and no audio sample... so no clue if this is what you're looking for.

Just incase anyone is still wondering what the song on the "Revelations" T.V promo is called, it is "All For Believing" by an Aussie girl named Missy Higgins. She's got pretty massive over there last year, her debut album going like 5 times platinum in 6 weeks.

If you want to hear the song you can listen to the whole thing on her website www.missyhiggins.com. She's worth checking out

Does anyone actually have a link for the trailer? The only trailer i can find has score music over the top, i can't find the one with Missy Higgins!!

Thanks guys.

In case anyone is interested....Missy Higgins' music (including All for Believing) is available on iTunes.

Originally posted by MoJava88@Apr 2 2005, 07:00 PM
In case anyone is interested....Missy Higgins' music (including All for Believing) is available on iTunes.
Thanks for mentioning that. Here's a link to the song at . :eek:k:

Im sorry to be a pain but the Revelations Promo I fell in love with does not play the Missy Higgins "All for Believing". I have that CD, and I without a doubt know that, there is another song in another promo. So if anyone has any new info please let me know. Cuz I cant seem to find anything!!!!!
nelliebell98@yahoo.com

Back