Poker Superstars II

cory_b

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the funky tune is called that is used during all editions of the Poker Superstars II shows that are shown on Fox Sports Networks (FSN)? The show is on all the time, check your local listings.

Thanks in advance!

What does "bump" mean? Artist or song title? This tune is driving me crazy as well. It reminds me of something Elvis would have done during his Vegas years, but I don't hear any singing on the promo. I think that a short clip of the same tune was used on comercials for the NBC show "Las Vegas" last year.

Originally posted by MotoParilla57@Apr 28 2005, 11:57 PM
What does "bump" mean? Artist or song title? This tune is driving me crazy as well. It reminds me of something Elvis would have done during his Vegas years, but I don't hear any singing on the promo. I think that a short clip of the same tune was used on comercials for the NBC show "Las Vegas" last year.
Bump means that you "bump" the question back up to the top so that people will read it and hopefully answer it. But it seems that no one wants to answer.

Ok, I think I have the answer (if there is anybody left still wanting to know). The song is called "A litle less conversation" by Elvis. It was remixed by JXL into a funky extented dance mix. I've heard it was a top hit in the UK about 3 years ago. Now, all I have to do is see the commercial again to confirm the song, but I don't think they will play it again. Maybe the person who asked the original question can hear a sample of the song on CDNow or CDUniverse and compare to see if it's the one. The CD is titled "Elvis VS JXL" or it's the last song on the Elvis #1 hits CD that came out a while back.

Back