PSP Playstation Portable

wjot

Reaction score
the commercial in question shows a lot of faces looking down with weird grmaces, and then the camera turns around and you see that theyre playing a psp in different environments...the commercial ends with a kid zipping the psp back up into his bag

i forgot what the music sounded like, only that it was decently fast (i think it was rockish, not sure)

what is the song being playing in the new psp commercial it goes like, "take me out, take me out" thanks, sounds a little like modest mouse

Anybody know the song being played on the playstation portable ad? Shows people experiencing fun things like riding in a roller coaster but not paying attention to what's going on because they are engrossed in playing the playstation. could only catch lyric fragemts: "take me out...."

song has a rockin beat to it.

thanks

jack

Originally posted by leth23@Mar 24 2005, 08:09 AM
Anybody know the song being played on the playstation portable ad? Shows people experiencing fun things like riding in a roller coaster but not paying attention to what's going on because they are engrossed in playing the playstation. could only catch lyric fragemts: "take me out...."

song has a rockin beat to it.

thanks

jack
Are you blnd ?? the same question was asked 2 therads down.
Get glasses.

That's not necessary, and not your place to say.

This topic was moved from another section, so the original poster didn't see the previous question.

I think this song is fairly well-known, but I don't know what it is! The ad shows people from all walks of life from the point of view of a PSP handheld gaming system. Please help in identifying the song.

Has anyone seen the Sony PSP (Playstation portable) commercial? I think it is the only PSP commercial there is. All the people that you see r cocking their heads 2 the side while playing but u don't know why they r tilting their heads until the commercial is almost over. It's a cool song, it sounds like Modest Mouse.

there are a few topics on this already. Just scroll down or to the next page. Or try the video game section. And if you've read this far, it's "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

Originally posted by Utsu@Mar 26 2005, 09:53 PM
there are a few topics on this already. Just scroll down or to the next page. Or try the video game section. And if you've read this far, it's "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

Uncalled for.

The question was from a tv commercial. Making this the correct place to post it regardless of why it was incorrectly moved. The world is too full of BS like this.

You went ahead and answerd the question anyway so why not just do that and leave the rest of the crap out. Stop being part of the problem and be part of the solution. Answer the question or don't say anything at all.

BTW I wanted to know the exact same thing and the first and most logical place to look for the answer is in the TV commercial section, not the video game section. Then a simple search of course. Think about it. DUH!

Duplicate topics merged.

The topics regarding the PSP are in the correct section of our Forums.

Video Game Trailer Music: Music in game commercials and game system ads.

If you like the song, check out the video now in rotation on MTV2 (I think) It's a mix of live action, stopmotion, cut out animation. Weird and cool at the same time. :)

What is the song from the commercial selling the playstation camera, mp3 player, nintendo hand held gadget called? anything would be great!

okay, have searched, cant find...the commercial is for psp, has guy playing with it and his legs change to say, dino legs, and his torso changes to say a rock star...etc...then he sits down next to some ppl on a bench and he is back to normal...the music i fimiliar and roxxxxx....please answer

Back