Som good Sum 41 songs

hitomifan

Advanced Member
Reaction score
What are some good Sum 41 songs? Not formt hier new album Chuck. That album ROCKS! What are some good old songs they did?

Um, the one on the commercial where they are camping and the guy goes over to their tent and tells them that he can't sleep so they go to his tent and sing him to sleep. Can't remember the name of the song though. Maybe "Over My Head" or something....

im not a huge sum41 fan. but i do like them cause there canadian. ...woot.
some songs....download "heart attack" and "handle this".

Sum 41 - "Pain for Pleasure" One of the greatest 80's Metal Tributes I've ever heard.

Enjoy. B)

Originally posted by hitomifan@Mar 23 2005, 03:46 PM
What are some good Sum 41 songs? Not formt hier new album Chuck. That album ROCKS! What are some good old songs they did?

The only really good Sum 41 songs are "Makes No Difference," "Rhythms," "Summer" and "What I Believe." Basically just their first album: Half Hour of Power. "In Too Deep" is good the first few times you hear it, but that's it. Power's the best.

'nothing on my back' is a good one i think, 'motivation', 'machine gun'...others mentioned are also good

Originally posted by ChesterG+Dec 20 2005, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ChesterG @ Dec 20 2005, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hitomifan@Mar 23 2005, 03:46 PM

The only really good Sum 41 songs are "Makes No Difference," "Rhythms," "Summer" and "What I Believe." Basically just their first album: Half Hour of Power. "In Too Deep" is good the first few times you hear it, but that's it. Power's the best. [/b][/quote]
:wub: @ your avatar

Back