Dove Deep Conditioning

ChocolatePorpoise

Reaction score
I heard the violin music in the background of the Dove commercial and I was hoping someone here recognized it and could tell me what it was.

For all I know it could be an original score and was only used for the commercial, but I could swear I've heard it before! :blink:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! THANKS! ^_^

Originally posted by Magilune@Mar 23 2005, 02:38 PM
Is it the same one answered here?
I can't say, as I have never seen the commercial they're describing (the one for soap, not for their conditioner). They describe the music as "jazz" though, so I I am doubting it... hence my decision to make my own post! :D

That particular post states that Dove has a tendency to use original music though, so even though the piece I am referring to sounded familiar to my ears, it was probably made just for that commercial.

Aaaand... now that I read further (because I'm a dunce), warrior seems to be asking the same question as myself, though I can't be certain. "I was curious about a song that was in a Dove Commercial. It has aired over the past month or so, has no actors in it, but the music contains violins in it. If anyone could help that would be great."

Sounds like the same commercial to me! It's basically just some dark, wet, curly hair (if I'm remembering correctly) and a broken comb- cue Dove Deep Conditioner, healthy hair, and an unbroken comb! TA DA! That's it in a nutshell, methinks. All throughout the commercial there is violin music as well.

Unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to warrior's question, so I'm still hoping someone can lead me in the right direction. :nerd:

Thanks for the link! Although I made sure to search the old posts so as not to repeat a question (it's always easier to find an answer that's already been posted than to wait for one to given anyway, yeah?), I missed warrior's question when I did so. :)

Hello all. If you really like this song, there is a song on the "Chocolat" soundtrack called "Vianne Sets up Shop". It's not the exact song, but it is similar.

Back