Greetings

jamie d

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here. I am a four year old kindergarten genious. I first read of this site from an article in one of my highly educated, "Kindergarten Daily" papers. This site is pure genious for me. I am a film-maker, possibly the youngest, and it will give me the information I need to insert highly regarded music into my films to show my associates and classmates. Being of course that they range from three to four, they will be most impressed, although they will only understand the words with four or less letters.

Again, I would like to say Greetings to you all and hope we have a very professional and concise message board relationship.

jamie d

^ doubt it.

is it supposed to be ironic that you spelled "genius" wrong? :heart:'s it!

Thank you for such a warm greeting. But alas, i am not Luke, or Greg. Frank or Toby. There is only one Kindergarten genious ;) that I know of and he goes by the name of Jamie D.

This site has proven to quite wonderful for me already. I found one song I could not find before for which I desire greatly. I've already laid it down as my audio track for a Demo Reel of my best of dvd. So much in four years of life.

Ya Wel Im a 15 Year old GENIOUS..
I read HOOKED ON FONICS!!...Yah im on like the 15th book by now, i say its a pretty big ackomplishment..

lmao

Originally posted by *Sarah*@Mar 23 2005, 10:04 PM
Ya Wel Im a 15 Year old GENIOUS..
I read HOOKED ON FONICS!!...Yah im on like the 15th book by now, i say its a pretty big ackomplishment..

lmao
Wow *Sarah*! Yew shur is a smartee!

EDIT: I spelled it in a way you'd understand :D

Wow *Sarah*! Yew shur is a smartee!

Thats ecactly what my mum sez to me. But im alwayz like..'naaaah' and shez like 'psssh yah, keep redin yur fonics and you'l getz beter'
She also sayd that i can go intwo a speling competattion next month!!..suit eh!!

Wow is she serious? because if hse is and shes so honest. Well then f it. My name is Erika and I am a sexy bitch

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Mar 26 2005, 01:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Mar 26 2005, 01:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Mar 24 2005, 07:37 AM
Them thar foniks 'ell learn ya good!
:lol: Are you from Georgia? [/b][/quote]
:lol:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - HOTTY!

Ya know Andypants, not everyone's gonna get the joke and you might get the wrong kinda attention one of these days..

Back