hey waz^ ppl

Hello and welcome, I'm new too. I'm a four year old Kindergarten genius. I'll help you find whatever music you desire that plays within my reach. All three feet of my reach.

This feels like an online Rehab clinic :) . Hi I'm Tyrell and I am an Adtunes Member.

Group replies: Hi Tyrell. :angel:

Originally posted by jamie d@Mar 23 2005, 05:25 PM
Hello and welcome, I'm new too. I'm a four year old Kindergarten genius. I'll help you find whatever music you desire that plays within my reach. All three feet of my reach.
Great, so you have any Sesame Street music covered then? :p

Originally posted by Tyrell@Mar 24 2005, 01:42 AM
This feels like an online Rehab clinic :) . Hi I'm Tyrell and I am an Adtunes Member.

Group replies: Hi Tyrell. :angel:
:lol: :lol: Finish!!

Originally posted by Enyone@Mar 27 2005, 10:52 PM
:lol: :lol: Finish!!
I first began posting as a rookie member, maybe once or twice a day. Later I began to up my dosage of posting from 2 to 5 times daily. My behavioral patterns began to switch. I began to smile more. Everywhere I went, I would have a sick haunting smile on my face followed by random outbursts of laughter and grumblings of "Cat, I'm a Kitty cat, and I dance.. dance... dance". It became an obsession, my posting went from 5 to an overdose of 11 times on some weeks. My friends are worried. Although my cd and mp3 collection has increased dramatically; I spend countless hours on the computer, laughing. Laughing all day, during class, while I'm driving, After a meal, HaHaHa (runs out of the room.)

Counselor: Um... :eek: Would anybody else like to come forward?

:lol: :lol: I'm seriously going to make a wav file of those vocals so I can play that on the radio and inflict the community. :leela:

Originally posted by Tyrell@Mar 27 2005, 10:39 PM
:lol: :lol: I'm seriously going to make a wav file of those vocals so I can play that on the radio and inflict the community. :leela:
:huh: That would be awesome!

Back