FX Over There

egiles

Reaction score
at the start of the promo/commercial. I have heard it before a number of times, but I cannot for the life of me remember who it is, nor can I really understand the lyrics. It is a girl singing in a soft voice, with a very catchy tune. Song came out I think in the mid-late '90's. The one thing that stands out in the song to me is that during breaks in the lyrics, you hear a man saying, 'a one two, a one two, a one two...' Not much to go on I know, but I am at a loss here!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I finally found it. It's the Sneaker Pimps, the song is 6 Underground.

anyone know what song plays for the trailer 'over there' sounds like a lady singing.

This is exactly why I wound up here too! This song has appeared in other ads as well! Anyone know what this is? It is driving me crazy!

Ok, it's a Christina aguilara-type vocal, and in the background there's a keyboard sounding almost creepy....God! It's run every night on FX between 10 & 11pm....I'll try to jot down some lyrics!

i remember this song from a video in the mid 90s and had like a asian type girl sitting in a chair singing while spinning or something.

This is what I came looking for too! I must have spent 5 hours last night searching for the song in the commercial for the new fx series "Over there".

There's a female voice singing in a sweet, haunting tone and I think she's saying "coming down".

Sounds like: ("come-ing down")

Can anyone help?!?!?

a little known gem, the band is Sneaker Pimps, the CD title is Becoming X, and track is "6 Underground" (1996) Virgin Records.

It's on the Saint Soundtrack too. Track two, Nellee Hooper Edit.

This one has been driving me nuts all week! Finally asked my bf if he knew who it was. He has the soundtrack.

Thanks ecodude! Now I can look for the Sneaker Pimps CD too.

Thank you both so much!! You're awesome! Never would have found it without you!

In the FX "Over There" trailer, does anybody know who the artist/song that is played in the soldier's IPOD before she and her buddy gets hit with a round?

Yes it is that one. Sneaker Pimps - Underground ... found it on a chached google search. I'm signed up now so I'll know where to look next time. B)

Originally posted by whatsitcalled@Apr 5 2005, 05:59 PM
Yes it is that one. Sneaker Pimps - Underground ... found it on a chached google search. I'm signed up now so I'll know where to look next time. B)
This forum is excellent! Thank you all for your help!!
JohnnyB

anyone know who sings that song playing on the soldiers ipod in the trailer for FX's new series "over there" ?

Back