What Do You Do, part 2

dascoot

expat
Reaction score
Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 08:43 PM
Errrmmmm.. an ISP.
Have you ever heard of Compucom Systems?

Figured I'd start a new thread..

No, I asked and he said no he hasn't heard of it.

Come to think of it, how'd you know he was military?

Originally posted by dascoot+Mar 14 2005, 08:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Mar 14 2005, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@Mar 14 2005, 08:43 PM
Errrmmmm.. an ISP.

Have you ever heard of Compucom Systems?

Figured I'd start a new thread..

No, I asked and he said no he hasn't heard of it.

Come to think of it, how'd you know he was military? [/b][/quote]
from your website you mentioned about being stationed her in jackassville.

Oh yeah duh, I just realized that.

So is this the company you work for then?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah duh, I just realized that.

So is this the company you work for then?
not anymore now i work for St. john's River Water Management District as a network admin.

Woo fancy pants. Is it as fun as it sounds?

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 08:56 PM
Woo fancy pants. Is it as fun as it sounds?
It is easy as long as you do not upset any user's.. It is very political.. What Internet Service Provider does H work for? Is it AOL?

:) Nope. I think he'd kill me if I told though.

It's just a smaller company.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 14 2005, 09:00 PM
:) Nope. I think he'd kill me if I told though.

It's just a smaller company.
That's cool... Hey have you all heard the song from the new movie coming out called Sin City? The name of the song is cells and it kicks ass, if H works out like i think he does (especially) being prior military i think that he may like it.

ok so Mel what do you do?
right now I'm a massage thereapist at the most prestigeous spa in G-Town. I am a college student majoring in History then off to Law School. I havent' figured out what field of interest though, I'm lookinf towards Europe. I'm also thinking about a minor in a language. Ooo maybe someone can help. I'm looking for a University that is top ranked in History department. ;)

I work for a non-profit health care company based in Boston. Right now I'm kind of moving out of my admin position, into something else that hasn't been fully developed yet. People at my work think I'm great at my job, I think they work in "fantasy-land". My job is not challenging, so I get to hang out a lot at work. It takes me 1/2 the time of other people to complete things. I need a new job. :lol:

I am a photographer and graphics processing guy. I also am a network systems manager and data processing manager. I designed my department's server system, as well as running ethernet and wifi throughout my department. We use macs only!

-Chris

Originally posted by kristykat182@Apr 15 2005, 01:00 PM
Wow..I make pizza.
Oooh, I would love that job. I eat pizza at least twice a week, it's my biggest weakness! :D

i havent had it in so long :( can you drop one off over here? I'll tip you really good :D

Who me? You don't want me delivering pizzas, I'd eat the whole thing before it got there! :lol: You'd end up w/ and empty box and maybe a piece of pepperoni in it! :lol:

Back