CSI Season 5

preppychic

Reaction score
The song was being played in the first scene, it reminded me of Rob Zombie in a techno version..the only words I heard were Slick Fire...?
Thank you!

It's "Spitfire," the first song on the new Prodigy album, Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. I've been hearing it used in a lot of different places since it came out.

NB: The vocalist, who sounds kind of like Zack de la Rocha, is actually Juliette Lewis.

FYI

THE SONG USED WHEN WARRICK IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE "POSSIBLE" SUICIDE DEATH IS

The Weekend Players_ I'll be there off of their" pursuit of Happiness" album

A song starts playing while Grissom is doing an experiment in the lab, then it cuts to Grissom and Sarah in the the "bug extermination" house, and then it cuts to Greg seeing smoke coming from an electrical outlet in the extermination house....this song plays that entire time. What is it?

Thanks~

Would anyone know what song was playing during the Nov.19-2004 episode?
"Changes"

Thanks....
Weazzerroxs...

Catherine,Nick and the new lab girl were all in the lab. 3/4 into the show. You would have had to watch it to know what song I am talking about. I don't know any of the words......

Weazzerroxs.........

Its the song playing while grisham is doing the test with fingerprints on all the matchboxes... hope someone can help!

Can you describe the song? lyrics? vocals? tempo?

That song was "In A State" from the new UNKLE CD called - Never, Never Land.

I wish you knew the song from the Delta commercial with the map and the pushpins.

Hey All...

I need a little help finding the name of this song which was aired on CSI. It was the opening song for this episode with the decapitated head, which was found in the newspaper stand. The episode is 512 and the title of it is called "Snakes". The singers voice is a little muffled/distorted. Like singing through a megaphone.

I also have this little info:

"I was able to get some parts although as I don't speak spanish that held me up a bit. What I got was "La vida es un tango, bolero o mambo" (Life is a tango, bolero or mambo) and "y mi espíritu herido" (and my wounded spirit) and "lo tiene corazon que joven" (it keeps my heart young), not too sure on the spelling and grammar of that last one though."

--

Not sure if this will help, but the name of the band featured in the episode is called Grupo Extremo.

This evening, Sara was reconstructing the face of one of the ladies buried in the tar. Does anyone know this song? Slow tempo, smooth song... Female artist, with the lyrics as far as I could tell "Tell me what becomes of us" repeatedly. I googled with no help.

Back