Toyota National Spring Sales Event

EmaiKId

Reaction score
Hello! I joined this forum today because I am looking to find information about the song that plays in the Toyota ad - it seems more generic Toyota than a specific model IIRC.

It's techno sounding and at the end has a lot of na - na - na - naaaaa. The beginning has lyrics that I can't even take a stab at. I also heard the song when I was in Thailand a month ago.

Well, someone on another board told me the singer: Kylie Minogue.

It's the second snippet that playes at www.Kylie.com Still interested in the name of the song if anyone knows it.

It seems obvious, but I can't put my finger on it.

SOMEONE HELP!!!

:D

lol

-Chris

From our F.A.Q.:

• No one has responded to my question, can I "bump" my topic?

If your question has not been answered, do not simply respond to it saying "BUMP", "UP", or "Come on! Someone must know this!". This does nothing to help your original question. If you'd like to revisit the thread, post some new information in the thread, no matter how minor it may seem. Likewise, do not post your question in multiple forums or repost the same question multiple times. Reposted topics will be removed.

Your duplicate topic has been deleted.

Anyone know the song featured in the Toyota Nationwide Spring Sales Event commercial? It sounds like a dance tune and the lyrics I can understand are: "La, la, la, la,la,la,la,la".

:usesearch: next time before starting a new topic.

duplicate topics merged.

Just want to add my thanks to this forum, I was looking for this song, and had my question answered with a simple keyword search online! The song rocks...!
foxshadow mypix (Hunt for Fox Shadow nearly over...)
skyhaven@gmail.com

Back