Pearl Harbor

280ZXRider

Reaction score
Does anybody know the song that goes on throughout the Pearl Harbor trailer? I'm talking about the one with Roosevelt's speech playing behind it. It might be two songs... not sure. The trailer starts with a shot of a barn and ends with a montage of a little kid holding an american flag, the wreckage of the attack, and ben affleck and kate beckingsale hugging. I really want this song!

I think the trailer he describes uses Jablonsky's Goliath music. That is for the second part of the music. No clue about the music in the first part

yeah it's not the one from the thin red line... i'm thinking of a different trailer

i've done some research and i think it is, in fact, Jablonsky's "Goliath". Do you know where I could find this peice?

Never mind...... :lol: .....you found the answer.

Sorry. Not sure where to find it.

Originally posted by 280ZXRider@Mar 5 2005, 02:05 PM
i've done some research and i think it is, in fact, Jablonsky's "Goliath". Do you know where I could find this peice?
I do.
Check your PM if you're still searching for it.

By the way, the first half of that particular trailer uses a track from 'The Crow' score by Graeme Revell. It's an absolutely wonderful tune called "Birth Of The Legend". Definitely a soundtrack worth owning.

But anyway, 280ZXRider, check your PM, or post your e-mail address, and I'll "send" you to a place to find it. ;)

Back