Advertising

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends

Status

Default Girlfriends

Sponsored Links

This is from an old episode that ran this week in syndication. Joan decides to put all of her energy into running instead of men. There is a scene where shes running outside and a cute guy passes by. She turns around and follows him for a bit but then decides she has to focus on her running. While this is going on there is a song in the background sung by a female. Fast tempo, sort of a hip-hop beat i guess with lyrics about being crazy. I should have written the lyrics down but didnt. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Status

I don't know the song, but I have episode info that may help your search. Name of episode is "Runaway Bridesmaid", #62.
    michelle

Status

Okay i just saw the episode again today and here are some of the lyrics i managed to scribble down. "I guess I 'm just a little bit crazy" "nobody to save me" and I think i also heard the word "blame" in there too somewhere. Sounded like they just used the chorus of the song but im not sure. The woman who is singing it sounds very familiar!!

Status

Woohoo! I just found the answer to my own question. I had to use words from the search and not th entire phrase for something to come up. For anyone who is interested the song is "Crazy" by Alana Davis.

Status

Glad you found it. Thanks for letting us know.
    michelle

Status

Can someone please help me with the name and the artist of the song that aired in the episode "Handling Baggae"? The song was playing when Darnell first asked Mya for a divorce after Mya found out he was cheating.

Thanks for any assistance...