How is the Weather in your Area?

Tyrell

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hows the Weather?

Over around Northern Massachusetts, we got hit with a snow storm. Almost Every University, College, High School, Middle School ect is cancelled. Its still snowing now. I got about 6 inches in my area.

Whats the forecast like for everyone else?

It never rains here. Just like the song says. Kinda makes me wonder why all the houses are sliding off of the hillsides in a river of mud. :p

It actually has been really nice here for the last week or so.

Partly cloudy, nice breeze, 68 degrees.

Neener neener neeeenerrrrr.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 1 2005, 09:39 AM
It never rains here. Just like the song says. Kinda makes me wonder why all the houses are sliding off of the hillsides in a river of mud. :p
:lol:

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 1 2005, 11:40 AM
Partly cloudy, nice breeze, 68 degrees.

Neener neener neeeenerrrrr.
You suck! :angry:

:lol:

It snowed here last night but we only got about 2 inches. Now it's sunny and very windy and ridiculously cold.

It must be nice being able to wear short sleeves and shorts all year. It saves alot of money. Most people in the north have to spend three times more on clothes per year than people in the south. Although people in the north do have white christmas's.

What would you guys rather have: warm weather all year, or a white christmas almost every year?

It still gets pretty darn cold in the South... I've got a closet full of sweaters, jackets, gloves, scarves, etc at my parents house. By comparison, of course it's not as cold as a northern city... but it's cold enough to keep you inside occasionally. Even out here in Los Angeles I've worn sweaters, turtlenecks, scarves... it can get pretty chilly around here too.

Originally posted by Tyrell
What would you guys rather have: warm weather all year, or a white christmas almost every year?

I miss the changing seasons. Sunny So Cal weather has it's advantages, but I honestly hate it.

Originally posted by Tyrell@Mar 1 2005, 02:49 PM
It must be nice being able to wear short sleeves and shorts all year. It saves alot of money. Most people in the north have to spend three times more on clothes per year than people in the south. Although people in the north do have white christmas's.

Yeah it still gets plenty cold.. and I'm even further south than where Michelle's from.

But I've only had one white Christmas in my life, and it wasn't so great. Pretty but. Meh.

I love it here. :)

There's about 2 inches of snow on the ground. It's about 35 degrees out but it sure is purdy.

humid. It's always humid here. *tries to straighten frizzy hair but fails* <_<

Yeah here too, and I'm famously vain about my hair so I buy the uberexpensive stuff. It's my one luxury.

Come to NY, you get to freeze your ass off but no frizzy hair.

I'd give anything for 45 degrees. I fucking hate this weather. It sucks. Winter just completely makes me mad. I want some Spring, I want some rain!!!!

Back