Robot Chicken

jrdread21

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else here is a fan of Adult Swims's newest addition, "Robot Chicken", where they do parody skits with toys that were prominant in the 80's.
last Sunday a skit was done with Voltron where the robot had to dance off against a monster foe, "You Got Served" style!
What is the name of the rap song they are dancing of to?

I saw the episode, but don't remember the song -- did it have any lyrics?

Yea had lyrics...can't remember one damned line, though....

What is the name of the hip-hop song played during the lastest episdoe of Robot Chicken that Voltron and some creature dance off to. I heard it and just couldn't stop thinkin how awesome it was. Any helpw ould be great. Thanks!

Already asked here. There's no need to start new thread for questions already asked. ;)

Chorus for the song goes......

Work it out on the floor (X 16)

Some of the lyrics also go...

dance with your girlfriend
roll with your boyfriend

Good luck folks.

Well I found the original song its from.

"Get it on the floor" by DMX

People at AS said that it was remixed just for that segment. I want the Voltron remix soooo bad :lol:

Does ANYONE have a link or know where i can download the song that always plays during the end song on Robot Chicken. I know it is called the Gong and off some movie soundtrack but i want the BUCK BUCK BUCK verison that they use! ANy help would be appreciated!

Karl

Well i guess i will answer my own question since i found it yesterday. In case anyone else was interested you can go to www.adultswim.com. Click on Downloads and than MP3's. Then find the "close song" for Robot Chicken.

Thanks Karl ! No Problem Karl

Ok, there is a song on robot chicken when Voltron and a monster have a dance off, the song is played again in a different episode when strawberry shortcake and another girl are sitting in a car. If anybody knows the name of the song or where I could get it, please help!!

Ok, there is a song on robot chicken when Voltron and a monster have a dance off, the song is played again in a different episode when strawberry shortcake and another girl are sitting in a car. If anybody knows the name of the song or where I could get it, please help!!

Hi, I've also searched for that song. The song is a remix of 'Get it on the floor' of DMX. You should try to download that song. ;)

Hey, does anybody know that guitar music during the Kill Bunny sequence in "The Deep End" episode. The one where Jesus is out to kill Santa Claus. I can not find anything on it anywhere? Please help!

It's obviously from Kill Bill. I'm leaning towards it being the beginning of "Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei. Funny, this is the same song from another recent post. Anyway, I could be wrong. But it's definitely from the Kill Bill soundtrack.

Back