Tylenol Rapid Release

makeba99

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the music used in the new tylenol rapid release commerical is anything by philip Glass? I'm not sure but I think it is a close "sound alike". I would also like to fid a recording of this music.

The music was composed specifically for this advertisement. The music is not commercially available.

We appreciate your interest.

TYLENOL Consumer Relationship Center

This song has been driving me nuts, I can't tell you much about it other than is has a pill droping in the water with a timer in the background. The music is piano/violin amongst other various instruments

Unfortunately, composed just for the ad, and isn't available. :(

Tylenol Rapid Release spot “Break” the song was written by Walter Werzowa at Musikvergnuegen (a music production house).

This ad sounds very much inspired by John Newton Howard's score for the M. Night Shyamalan film "Lady In The Water". You can hear it in the track "The Healing" between 2:20 & 3:00 --- the melody is there, only it's sped up, and simplified in the Tylenol Rapid Release commercial.

Lady In The Water is an incredible score by the way, even though movie wasn't very commerically successful.

--DN

Originally posted by Loriluka@Mar 20 2006, 11:14 PM
You can to to deutschinc.com and view the various tylenol (rapid release and their heart one) from their site with quicktime.
The deutchsinc posted ad isnt the pill dropping in water, it isnt exact same melody...

Back