Last Good Movie You Saw

My brother sent me House of Flying Daggers the other day and I watched it. It was really good! Geez, I feel sorry for the guys who fall in love with Zang Ziyi. She always dies and they're left there heartbroken for the rest of their lives. :( I thought Crouching Tiger was better than this one, but they're both really good.

I saw Finding Nemo (for the first time) on dvd the other day. I also saw Finding Neverland in the theatre a few weeks ago. I've been thinking of renting Finding Forrester to complete the "Finding" trilogy.

I just got the special edition of Momento. Its one of my favorites

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 26 2005, 11:50 AM
My brother sent me House of Flying Daggers the other day and I watched it. It was really good! Geez, I feel sorry for the guys who fall in love with Zang Ziyi. She always dies and they're left there heartbroken for the rest of their lives. :( I thought Crouching Tiger was better than this one, but they're both really good.
Thanks for giving away the ending, jerk.

Whoops. Sorry about giving away the ending like that. I meant to put a spoiler warning. :(

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 27 2005, 10:11 AM
Whoops. Sorry about giving away the ending like that. I meant to put a spoiler warning. :(
Its ok. though it may take years, one day i might forgive you.

Wow Blurg's in a very lovin mood today. Did you run over a small child this mornin or something?

Feel free to hate me forever. I know how you feel, I hate it when people ruin endings for me. :unsure:

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Feb 27 2005, 02:13 PM
Feel free to hate me forever. I know how you feel, I hate it when people ruin endings for me. :unsure:
its ok, I would have been expecting her to die anyway. I was shocked in Hero when (excuse me a moment)
SPOILER AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPOILER
SPOILER
she didn't die. well she did die like twice or something, but that wasn't for real. in fact out of the four she was the only one who survived.
Oh and to answer the original question million dollar baby. 8 thumbs up! aviator gets 1 thumb up.

Originally posted by vintage_dork@Feb 26 2005, 08:35 PM
25th hour
thats a great movie the first post 9/11 movie in fact, spike lee just has a way w/ film.

well i think that Biker Boyz takes the cake for last week... I saw The Constantine, and Bikerboyz & I must say it was way better than torque so im going w/ that.

burn rubber, not your soul

Last night I rented Employee of the Month with Matt Dillon and Christina Applegate. I'd never heard of it before but it was pretty good.

Back